We Love Karl for Karl (Stuttering)

"Okay guys I think im e-ending. Hope you enj-j-joyed the stream! I'm enj-joying this new style! Bye chat!" Karl smiled, giving a goodbye hug and waving while his stream ended.

He took a second to lean back in his chair and reflect on his work. He had spent so long trying to get this group together to play Jackbox and it had finally turned out. Yippeee!

"Hey Karl!" His joyful thoughts were interrupted when George yelled out, walking towards his stream room. "Hey, we're going to get food, wanna come?" He asked, resting his hand on the doorway.

Instead of voicing his opinion, Karl stood up and followed George out the door.

*** (In the Car)

"Why don't we get panera bread?" Dream groans.

"Panera my ass! Last time I got Panera I was on the toilet for a week!" Sapnap shoots back and Dream sighs.

"McDonald's?" Quackity suggests.

"No, fuck McDonald's!" George hands his phone to Dream, who was driving. "I know a place."

***(At the place...I'm lazy alright)

It was a nicer place than McDonald's but it definitely wasn't 5 star. When Karl sat down he realized very quickly his chair was lopsided. He immediately began wobbling it back and forth.

"Some menus for y'all," a southern young blond woman handed them the menus. "Can I get y'all started with a drink?"

"C-coke is f-fine," Karl smiled at the lady while everyone else ordered. He watched her begin walking away but take a second glance, specifically at him.

"She's perky isn't she," Dream remarks.

"She m-might r-recognize us or something, y'know." Karl shrugs, thinking back to her second glance.

A minute later she returned, handing everyone their drinks. "Ready to order?" She asks, a bit of her perkiness foreign.

"I'll have a cheeseburger with a side of wild fries," Dream said, folding up his menu.

"Can I-I h-have the c-chicken san-sandwich with no m-m-m..." Karl couldn't seem to get his words out and he felt Dream rub his back while he continued repeating the sound. After 10-15 seconds he managed to say "Mayo."

The girl's perky attitude was out the gutter and she seemed genuinely annoyed.

"What side?" She flat toned.

At this point Karl's anxiety was making him stutter more so he tried to speak in as few words as possible.

"S-swe-e-et-t-t potat-to fri—" He got cut off by the girl who was now grimacing and looking disgusted by his existence.

"Look, either say your order in full words or write the shit down."

"Hey!" Sapnap straightened his back. "He was almost finished and you cut him off. This is literally your job! Your job isn't to criticize people who simply wanted to order their food in peace!"

She looked a little taken back. "He's wasting everyone's time. You are aware you're not the only people at this restaurant right?" She gestured around to the other tables.

"You are aware if you didn't start talking you would have already taken our orders right?" Dream says.

"Fine! The fuck you want then!?" She yelled while Sapnap stood up and walked towards the front, looking for the manager. She followed straight behind, pleading for him to stop.

The rest of the table was so in shock they didn't even realize Karl was crying until they heard a sniffle. "Hey, don't cry man, she's just an ass." Quackity assured.

"I'm s-so an-annoying!" Karl cried. "Pfft... you? annoying? She's the annoying one Karl." George patted his back and Dream joined in "Yeah seriously, we love you for you, your stupid rants about your newest hyper fixation, your laugh+the way you make us laugh, your style...I mean your always out dressing me, your super genuine Karl. We don't care about your stutter...we love Karl for Karl." Dream says, staring into Karl's gray eyes the whole time.

"We love Karl for Karl!" Quackity repeats, raising his drink.

"You guys are so stupid," Karl laughed.