Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Cora's POV

I wake up and immediately think about everything that happened yesterday with Dr. British sexy pants (Yes I will call him that.)

I was so flustered when I got home I tried to occupy my time with stupid tasks like cleaning, dishes, cleaning out the refrigerator and even starting a 1,000 piece puzzle. I was that wound. I barely had any sleep. After I lost the battle with the puzzle I got into bed hoping to sleep. To my disappointment all I thought about was him. I kept thinking about the way his kiss felt. It was like an electric charge. The way his skin felt against mine. The way he even looked at me like I was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. In just the few minutes we had spent being intertwined I felt more desired than I had ever before.

My hand wandered down my chest thinking about him kissing me. Down my stomach thinking of his eyes looking into mine. Down further to my wetness thinking of the feel of his hardening dick against my thigh. I have never been more wet than with him and we hadn't had sex. My god! I push my fingers inside me and squeeze my tits. I moan thinking about him pushing inside me. The way his breath feels on my neck. Fuck! "Nathan! Please?!" I plead out loud. I go faster and I can feel it, I'm about to cum. I go over the edge and scream his name.

After I calmed down I realized this was going to be so difficult keeping my distance from him especially knowing we would be working close together from time to time. I sigh. I'm doomed.

I shake the thoughts from the previous night and get up to get ready for work.

I hurry into the building that has become the best and worst place for me within just 3 days. I walk to the hallway where we usually meet and everyone was basically there already. A few minutes passed and everyone was there and we were divided to our areas for the day. Thankfully I was put on ER duty as well as most of the interns because there was a big crash that happened on the highway and they kept bringing in more people.

Rushing around, helping and getting tests done and their results had me busy most of the day that I was more preoccupied with work than Dr. Sykes. Thank god! I just needed one day to focus on work.

However, towards the end of the night when everything settled down and the work slowed that changed. I was still thinking of his body on mine. I went to come out of the research lab after running some tests of my own on a few patients that had the similar symptoms and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. I had a feeling I was right about what it could be but I needed to make sure.

I was about to head to the door when he walked in. In all his beautiful glory. "Dr. Matthew, how is your day going?"

"Dr. Sykes it's good. Just been busy you know."

"Good. Busy is always good. What do you have there?" He pointed to my results.

"Some test results from two patients that are exhibiting about the same symptoms. I thought of an idea of what it could be but I wanted to be sure." He holds out his hand to take the chart and I hand it to him. He looks it over. "What did you find out that it is?"

"It's Celiac disease. An immune reaction to gluten that triggers inflammation in the small intestine. Some experience digestive problems when eating gluten-containing foods like wheat, barley, and rye, but only about half of people diagnosed with the disease have experienced diarrhea and weight loss. It also causes itchy skin, headaches, joint pain, and acid reflux or heartburn. Most people miss is because those symptoms can be from so many other things. However, the blood test proved I'm right."

"You are just absolutely stunning." He blurted out.

That made me smile and blush. "Thank you doctor."