Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Cora's POV

I woke up feeling crazy good. Last night me and Nathan decided to see each other. He gave me a mind blowing orgasm without even having actual sex and I made him cum so hard it was very satisfying to me and my ego.

I walked into work feeling in a better mood than I had in 4 days. My god so much had transpired in less than a week! How crazy.

I was shadowing Dr. Tanner the Neurologist that day with Jenna (Dr. Flynn) and Dr. Trent. Jenna was awesome but she was always talking about this guy or that guy. Now don't get me wrong I love gossip and talking about the new hotties that I could set my sights on but she was just constant. I don't know how she would make it through this internship in all honesty. She was so smart but did she have what it takes to buckle down and be an amazing doctor instead of talking about her new flavor of the day. Literally day. She was beautiful, young and single so she could do as she pleased and to pass judgement like I had never had a one night thing before would be lying. However, I didn't make a habit out of it because you can get a reputation fast anywhere and especially when you want to become a prestigious doctor it was not the route I wanted to go.

Meanwhile the time seemed to pass slowly during the day. I had not seen Dr. Sykes anywhere and I hated that I was actually looking for him even when I knew I should be completely focused on work.

I wasn't neglecting my duties though. I had to run some labs and go to the ER for about 6 hours after a shooting had erupted in a convenient store. Days like this were crazy but productive and I loved talking to some of the patients and making sure they were okay despite the circumstances at times.

After I picked up some more labs for Dr. Tanner I was heading to the cafeteria when I saw him. I smiled. He didn't see me at first but he turned his head and a smile went across his face. "Love...I mean Dr. Matthews, how are you this evening?"

"Dr. Sykes, I am wonderful now. How about you?"

"Much better since about 10 seconds ago." He winked.

"Glad to hear it." I say smiling.

"Are you busy or do you have a minute I'd like to talk to you about a case?"

"I'm free for now. What's going on?" I fake concern and jump inside.

He leads me through the cafeteria and we walk into a store room. He locks the door. Immediately he comes towards to me and I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and attach my lips to his. After I pulled back our breaths were labored.

"Wow you must be in a great mood." He winks again. Damn him.

"I think you're happy too." I smirk and thrust against his growing bulge. "Oh you have no idea! Do you have a few minutes?"

"I have a few minutes yes but I don't want to talk." He lets me down and we start kissing and undressing in a hurry. He stops after we are both naked. "What?" I ask worried he changed his mind.

"You are just the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I just want you wrapped around my cock so bad every second I can get!"

With that I jump up and he wastes no time thrusting inside me. I gasp not really prepared for his size. "Fuck Nathan! I didn't realize how big you actually are." He chuckles. "You're not complaining are you love?"

I shake my head fast. "No not at all! Come on give me what you got!"

Suddenly he pulls out and then shoves right back in so hard. I moan a little louder than I expected. He clamped his hand over my mouth as he started pounding up into me. Shit he was going to ruin me for any other guy. What am I saying the moment I met him he ruined me. What the fuck? Where did that come from? Stop thinking Cora just let go.