Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Nathan's POV

After only a few hours of sleep we had to get up and go back into work. I swear I haven't had a whole day off since my second year as an intern and it was not as much fun as this. I wake her up with a kiss and move her hair out of her beautiful face. "Morning gorgeous!" I smile. She smiles back at me. "Morning my British biscuit." I look at her with a raised eyebrow. "British biscuit?" I smirked. "Yes, I love it! So do you by the look on your face." She leans over and kisses me. I shrug. "I guess you caught me then." I laugh.

"Time to get up and go to work huh?" She asked already knowing the answer.

"I'm afraid so babe." I grab her booty through the blanket.

"Why are you groping my ass?" She giggled. "Because I love it and I won't be able to have it when I want today so just getting in a squeeze beforehand."

"Great thinking." She pushes me down and gets on top of me and starts grinding. "Ahhh Cora, we don't have time as much as I want it!"

She didn't listen. "Just a quickie, I'm already too horny to fuck too long now." She reaches down and grabs me and sinks straight down and starts riding me. I could never deny her. She was right I was too horny to last long too. I grab her hips and bounce her harder and faster. "Fuck Nathan, you're rock hard uhhh! I'm close!"

She starts going as fast as she can and I'm slamming her down on my cock each chance I get. "Come on love cum with me!" As I get the words out I feel her walls contracting around me squeezing my cock. "Shit!" We say in unison as we both fall over the edge. She leans forward and kisses my lips and then looks at me. "Don't think I'm weird for what I'm about to do." She then licks the sweat from the side of my face.

"I've always wanted to do that to you." She admitted.

"That was hot babe!" We laid there for another minute then jumped in the shower quickly and washed before throwing our clothes on.

We are standing in front of the building. "I hate that we aren't in our bubble anymore." I admit. "I know. Me too. Tonight we'll be back so just wait for me."

"I'll always wait for you."

We smile and head in. I head to see the surgery board. I knew I had 2 simple procedures today.

*******************************

Later in the day

I was missing her like crazy. We hadn't seen each other in 9 hours and it was torture. I was always focused at work but work wasn't the only thing I could think about. Her eyes, her touching me, her lips wrapped around my cock, her wet pussy bouncing on top of me this morning. She would surely be my undoing. I feel my cock twitch. Shit! Not here! Okay, think clear happy nonsexual thoughts. Surely I can do that.

It wasn't working too well but I managed to maintain it to where it wasn't as noticeable. Although I got a few awkward stares in the elevator up to the ICU checking on a patient. I couldn't help it she was making it hard, literally to not be with her. Not just sexually but just being around her I love. I feel calm.

I check on my patient and realize he's not doing too well. His brain was still more swollen than what I would have liked at this point but I was not counting him out yet. I did not want to give his family more bad news after the accident and already losing their daughter.

I go down to the lab to run some tests myself because well mostly trying to distract myself plus I didn't trust too many of the interns yet not with this.

I'm sitting there running each test and doing well in the not having a boner department when I hear the door open. I look up. I beamed. She looked at me. "I didn't know you were in here but I'm glad you are." She smiled. She ran over to me and hugged me. I held her tight.