08: it's a date.

"I can't keep doing this," Andy gasped for air as he fell on the floor, he didn't know there was a gym at campus and he didn't know he was this weak.

"Take a break," Raphael sat next to him taking a sip of his water, Andy wanted some, wanted some so bad.

"Thirsty?"

Andy nodded.

Raphael handed him his bottle and he chugged down half of the bottle, he was too thirsty to even think.

"I think we should start off with the basics, like punching and kicking and dodge too," Raphael explained watching Andy finish the last drop.

"Yeah, that sounds great I guess."

Raphael nodded, "get up let's first do some stretching alright?"

Andy stood up and sighed, "what did I do to deserve this?"

"Not stand up for yourself?" Raphael shrugged.

Andy rolled his eyes but he knew Raphael was right, "I think I'm ready for the punching and kicking and stuff."

"No stretching?"

Andy nodded, what would not stretching after running on the the treadmill for thirty minutes do?

"Okay, get into a stance position," Raphael doesn't bother to argue, he knew Andy would learn the hard way.

Andy didn't know what stance he was supposed to get into, Raphael demonstrated. Left foot pointing forward, while the right foot is at the back horizontally. Left hand forward and right hand infront of his face, body slightly hunches back.

Andy obviously didn't understand, even after basic instructions and everything but still Andy's thick brain was to dumb to function.

"You're doing it all wrong," Raphael chuckled, Andy looked ridiculous and adorable at the same time.

"No shit Sherlock."

Raphael keto Andy's hands where there were supposed to be, Andy felt uneasy with the touch of Raphael in him.

"Your back should drop a bit lower," Raphael moved behind him position his back, Andy's heart quickened with every touch Raphael planted on his skin.

"And...your waist..."

Andy took in a sharp breath, he felt Raphael's hands on his waist moving his waist slightly.

"Relax, your too tense," he whispered into his ear, Andy could faint at this point. Before he could react to his touch even more, Raphael moved away from him.

"We should practice throwing a punch now," Raphael was right infront of him with a slight smile on his face.

Andy nodded.

"Punch me, go ahead."

"What?"

"Right here," Raphael tapped on his heart, Andy didn't want to hurt him but like who the hell would heart Raphael with a punch? Not Andy duh.

"Okay.."

Andy threw a punch. "That was pretty weak," Raphael laughed.

"Haha, fuck you."

Raphael smiled, "again."

Andy tried again but this time Raphael caught his arm and turned him around, closing his arms on Andy's chest locking his hands with his.

"Hey!" Andy squirmed.

"What? This is part of training Andy," He whispered in his ear.

"Figured," he muttered back.

They stood like this for awhile, Andy didn't mind at all infact he was soaking it all up before Raphael snapped back to senses.

"Aren't you going to break free?" He whispered sending a shiver down Andy's spine, a feeling he never ever felt.

Andy doesn't answer.

His phone rang and that's when Raphael let go, Andy sighed and made his way to his phone. It was Jake,he was surprisingly calling Andy at this hour.

"Hey," Andy answered.

"Hey Andy, just wanted to say I saw you at the gym, never took you as a gym person to be honest."

Andy chuckled, "your making sound bad than I already am Jake."

"Sorry, who's the guy?"

Andy sighed, "Raphael, he was helping me with some defending stuff."

Jake paused, "you mean your bully or?"

"Yes my bully, but I think he grew out of it. He didn't harm me since I got here, so I guess him and I are cool now."

Jake sighed, "that's great to hear. But I just wanted to say that wasn't the only reason I called."

"Oh, why did you call then?"

Jake cleared his throat, "wanna hang out this weekend? If you aren't busy..."

Andy smiled, "yeah, I'd love too."

"Cool, um, see you at Saturday at 8?" Jake asked.

"It's a date."

He ended the call. Did he just call his hang out a date?

He looked over at Raphael who was staring him, waiting for him to get back to him. "Sorry, just a friend," Andy explained getting back to him.

"Don't need to apologize," but why did Andy feel obligated too apologize? He didn't fucking know and that was killing him.

"Should we proceed?"

Andy nodded. "Yeah, we should."

A/n:

Oh well, I have no idea where this is going but it's getting to a climax that I can't explain. Also, I forgot about Raphael's condition 🤦🏾

Oh shucks!

Welp, I need to make more Jake bonding with Andy scenes.

Kk bye!!

-inkonmyfeet