11: I thought we would kiss tonight

Andy got back at the dorm after his date with Jake, nothing special just some milkshakes and bowling. He didn't feel any emotional connection with Jake, let alone dare to kiss Jake because all he could think of is Raphael.

It was stupid to fall for the person who hurt you the most, he knows but he wasn't always like that.

The dorm was dark with the moon being the only source of light, Andy sighed and stripped himself into his briefs and sat on his bed.

Raphael was asleep, softly snoring across from him.

Andy smiled and laid on his bed then pulled his duvet to cover his cold body, he closed his eyes and prayed he could sleep.

The following day began bright and early, Andy woke up to the sound of a loud ass bird knocking themselves on the window. He groaned and sat up letting the duvet fall reviling his chest.

His eyes felt sore and he felt tired, he grabbed his phone to check what was on his agenda. He sighed and wanted to cry, he had laundry and had to study soon for his tests.

"I should've dropped out and became a YouTuber," he cursed under his breath.

He shuffled out of his bed to see that Raphael was already gone, he frowned and went on with his task. He had so much to do and didn't know where to begin.

He wore his Star Wars t-shirt and some black short and went to grab his laundry basket, Andy walked out with a struggle and almost fell off a flight of stairs.

"Need help?" A familiar voice asked him, for minute he hoped it was Raphael but then again it was Jake.

"Um, yeah thanks," he muttered as Jake took over taking the basket from him.

"You don't look so good..." Jake frowned.

Andy chuckled, "calling me unattractive now huh?'

Jake's cheeks turn a shade of red and he smiled, "I think you look... attractive.."

Andy could hint that Jake was flirting with him, he always does but today it felt different. Usually he would stammer, blush or even try to look away but today, it felt like nothing.

He smiled, "haha thanks."

They arrived at the laundry side if campus, it wasn't packed with people as Andy expected it to be.

"Well, I have to going now Andy. Wanna meet up later?" Jake set down the laundry basket.

Andy scratched his head and bit his bottom lip, "I'm busy today, I have to catch up with homework and project that I've missed."

Jake nodded in agreement, "yeah you're right, see you around then?"

Andy nodded and waved to Jake as he left, once out of sight he threw himself on the bench that sat in the smack middle and sighed.

"Why am I so tired?" He muttered to himself.

Debating whether to start or not,  he gets interrupted by someone else poking the washing machine a few deer from him.

He mentally groaned realizing it was Raphael, he was about to walk up and say hi or something but he decided if it's best not too. He literally went on a date with another boy infront of him, basically, technically.

He felt guilty, like a huge wave of guilt.

Finally, he began to shove his clothes in the washing machine he kept on some soap, crunched in the time and watched it spin.

When he turned around he saw Raphael's sitting on the bench his back facing him. Feeling guilt rush over him, his pulse quickened it being Andy, he sat anyway.

The silence between them was too much for Andy to handle as always, but he held himself shut. He buried his face in his hands feeling a headache coming in, he groaned.

"You alright?" Raphael asked.

Andy almost jolted off the seat.

"Uh, yeah.." his voice betrayed him, it was scratched up and weak.

"You don't sound alright.."

Andy shrugged and didn't say anything after but he could feel Raphael's eyes boring into his head.

"I'm fine," Andy said.

"You don't look fine.."

Andy chuckled, "then stop looking."

Raphael smiled and placed his palm on Andy's cheek, Andy shifted from the sudden movement but as Raphael's thumb caressed on his cheek his stomach turned.

"Why would I?" He whispered sending a shiver down Andy's spine.

Andy's opened his mouth to speak but no words were coming out, he was too stunned to utter a single word. Was it wrong to want to kiss Raphael? Yes. But, would it kill him? Maybe not.

As their faces start to inch closer Andy could hear his heart in his eardrums, pounding and pounding and pounding. He wanted to close his eyes but also wanted to catch this moment happen.

"You have a fever," Raphael muttered with concern.

That killed any hope of Andy going in for a kiss, of course he was just checking in my temperature!

"Um yeah, I guess," Andy removed Raphael's hand from his cheek and moved his body slightly away.

"You should go get that check."

Andy frowned, is he doing this on purpose?

"Will do."

A/n:

Finn! Why is the chapter short? And I thought you were going to explain the confusion!?

Relax buddy, read (or re-read) chapter 6, maybe it'll make sense or something I don't know.

Also! Do you know how many smut books I had to read just to practice writing it? So many! SO MANY!

I know it's not a big deal..

Do any of you guys read these Webtoons:

Castle Swimmers?

Jackson's Diary?

Boyfriends?

If you wanna talk to about them, my DMs are always open!

Kk

BYE!

-inkonmyfeet

P.s Did you hint the Mitski lyrics? And the Washing Machine? From the song Washing Machine Heart? Hehe, I'm so clever