14: rewrite the stars

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I was busy after graduation and I suffered from writer's block.

Things took a toll and before Raphael knew it he woke up in Joe's bed, everything that he had done turned to be a blur. He groaned and sat up, he glanced around the well arranged room and mental cursed.

The only reason Raphael applied for college here was go get away from Andy, and live with Joe but life had a funny way of fucking things up.

He got on his feet and quickly wore his clothes not waking up Joe, guilt crept in his chest as he was at the door. He was always like this, grabs his things and leaves without a word, then after everything goes bad he would come here.

He sighed and walked out the apartment.

Back at the dorm Andy didn't get a wink of sleep, his jealousy and worry kept him up all night. The thought of Raphael meeting and old flame was eating up inside, and yet it wasn't.

He laid back in his bed dark circles under his eyes, he was tired but he wasn't going to move until Raphael got here.

A sudden knock had jolted him off the bed, he opened the door wishing it was Raphael.

"Hey, you look terrible," Jake commented.

He wasn't alone, Andy locked eyes with a once familiar stranger, and the stranger was staring right back at him.

"This is Cameroon, my dorm mate."

Cameron?

The boy looked away with shame in his eyes, "Um, nice to meet you."

Andy doesn't say anything, he wants to but his voice was stuck in his throat. "You okay?" Jake asked.

Andy nodded, he sighed brushing away his unwanted memories and smiled at Jake.

"What brings you here?"

Jake nodded, "just to make sure your coming for my birthday party, you did get the invitation right?"

Andy doesn't remember receiving anything from anyone, "no, not really."

"Of course he didn't give it to you," Jake muttered, "um, I'm having a party I'll text you the details not wanting to keep you here long."

"Okay cool."

Jake smiled, "see you then?"

Andy nodded and looked over at Cameron again.

"See you then."

***

Raphael opened the dorm door hours later, his eyes searched for Andy who was asleep on his bed, that struck him with questions on why he was there.

He thought maybe something had happened.

He walked over his desk and set down his bag, he then removed his shoes and walked to his bed.

"Andy?" He whispered at him, but Andy was in deep sleep.

He sighed running his hand through his hair, his chest weighs in with more guilt as his eyes glued firmly in the boy who slept on his bed.

"Why won't...you like me?" Raphael questioned, he knows why but he didn't want to bring up the answer just yet.

"Aren't we supposed to be together?" He muttered even lower as he got on his knees, his hands playing with Andy's hair.

"Didn't you miss me?" His voice broke, "I missed you, I missed you alot."

His heart raced as he slowly moves closer to Andy's lips, he wanted to kiss him, to do more than just kisses. He just wanted Andy to be his, as he did before, but everytime he tries it gets difficult.

His insecurities get the best of him, his condition gets the best of him, his past with Andy gets the best of him and he just stops.

Raphael moved back and sighed, he stripped to his briefs and climbed on Andy's bed instead, he laid there waiting for sleep.

Andy's eyes open as soon as he was sure that Raphael had gone to a deep slumber, Andy sat up in disappointment that Raphael didn't join him in the bed.

But he knew something about Raphael that could get him started in producing an idea in his head.

Something that maybe could rewrite the stars.

A/N:

Finn! Why is it short?

Trust me, I squeezed out all the juice in my brain and ended up with this.

Anyway! I think I'm going to fulfill my promise of writing smut for you guys okay?

I've done my fair share of research and I think I can say, I'm ready to write a smut page. Maybe in chapter 16 or 17 idk but I'll make sure to keep a warning (if I remember too).

I'm working on a new book! So, like stay tuned to that please :D

It's not as shit as this I promise. Will there be smut? That's for you to find out :D

-inkonmyfeet