16: Talks

A/N: Before you read this chapter I would like to apologize for disappearing for like a few weeks I think. I was overwhelmed by the amount of views to the point I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry :)

Thank you for 500 views on this crappy book.

I realized I can't write in past tense like "liked" or "kissed" because I'm crazy :)

So here is my new writing style: Again I'm sorry.

***

Andy unlocks the door to his dorm his eyes red and puffy from crying, he drags his feet inside and slumps onto his bed.

He felt hurt.

The thoughts in his head spins as he didn't know how to conclude anything, the way he saw Raphael holding someone else's hand.

He sighs and buries his face in his pillow letting him fall into a deep slumber.

The door quietly opens and Raphael walks in, he ran his fingers through as he sees Andy asleep. This time he doesn't even bother to walk to him, he sits on his bed watching him sleep.

***

"We need to talk," Raphael says between the kisses.

Joe hums and pulls back, he locks eyes with Raphael's worrisome eyes and frowns a bit.

"Something wrong?"

Raphael sighs, "we can't keep doing this," he mutters.

Joe's looks at him confused, "Raphael but you, you said that you can't," he fumbles with his words.

"I know what I said okay? I just...I can't stop thinking about him," Raphael holds Joe's hand.

"I'll make you forget—" he was harshly interrupted.

"I don't want too!" Raphael chokes out,  "I want...I just want him," he breaths.

Joe looks at him, Raphael's head hanging low leaning onto Joe's chest. His heart breaks, and when it does he knows that he was in love with him.

"Okay," he whispers.

Raphael looks into Joe's eyes, "what?"

"Okay."

Raphael's eyes tear up and he pulls Joe into hug, he silently cries onto him as Joe rubs his back gently.

"Thank you.." Raphael whispers, "and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

***

Raphael sighs when his memories wash out, he still smelt like beer and sweat as he laid on his bed.

He wasn't sure if he was able to drink his medicine or not, he had drunk he doesn't risk and doesn't bother to pick up the pills written: Clonazepam.

He looks over at Andy once again and turns over to his wall and falls asleep.

It was a few hours to sunrise, Andy stirs in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes, he felt someone breath on his neck.

He wants to push him away but he couldn't, the way that Raphael's arms held him gave him reassurance that he wants going to leave him.