12: you're not crazy

Andy woke up to a loud thud, he sat on his bed to see his chair had fallen and Raphael just standing there. He groaned and walked to him yawning, "you awake?"

Andy could see him very awake, he cursed wishing he was sleep walking again, he picked up the chair and glanced over panicking Raphael.

"Pills..." Raphael muttered.

Andy rose his eyebrows, "pills? Sleeping pills?"

"No damn it! My lithium pills!"

Andy started at him in confusion, he had more pills?

Raphael was tearing the dorm room apart looking for his pills, he was scared that he lost them and he would loose his tracks.

Andy stood there not knowing what to necessarily do about the situation, he gulped as he watched Raphael tear apart the drawers looking for his pills. He wanted to say something but now wasn't the time to say anything, at all.

"Joe, Joe must have them," he muttered and quickly ran for his phone slightly pushing Andy in the process.

There goes that name again.

Andy watched him pace around as the phone rang, his heart sank as Raphael's face lit up when Joe picked up.

"Did I leave them there when I came over?" He muttered.

Raphael sighed with a smile, "yeah I'll pick them up tomorrow if I can, take care of them okay?"

Raphael laughed, "night."

When the line went dead be turned to see an upset Andy staring right at him, he bit his bottom lip not knowing what to say exactly.

"Sorry for waking you," he started.

"Yeah. Are you okay?" Andy asked with concern.

Raphael sighed and sat on his bed, "you might want to sit down for this one Andy."

Andy sat down feeling nervous, last time someone had said that, he's father was dead. Raphael was saying that and that made him feel even more, concerned.

"I...I don't know where to begin.." he muttered eyes not meeting Andy.

"It's okay, I have time."

Raphael nodded, "I have, a rare bipolar disorder called, cyclothymia."

Andy nodded.

"I've been going through my depressive side and hypomania side too quick lately and, it's exhausting," Raphael could feel tears in his eyes.

"I just feel like I can't control it and it gets too overwhelming, it really gets me down and around a lot," he was now crying, face buried in his hands.

"You must think I'm crazy," he whispered through his sobbing.

Andy stood up and sat beside him, "I don't think your crazy, and I won't say I don't understand how you feel."

Andy hesitated to lift his hand to pat him, he wanted to comfort him but didn't know where to start. Suddenly, Raphael reached out for Andy and gave him a hug, his face buried in Andy's chest.

Andy sighed and hugged him back, rubbing circles on Raphael's back to soothing in.

"C-can you sleep with me tonight?" Raphael asked as he pulled back to face Andy.

Andy's lip tightened, he hated seeing Raphael like this. He placed his palm on Raphael's cheek and wiped away the tears, Raphael looked at him a bit surprised by the action but, he didn't hate it.

Why was he so kind? Why doesn't he hate me?

Were the question running wild in Raphael's head.

"O-okay, I'll sleep with you tonight."

Both boys got in the bed and laid in their backs feeling uncomfortable, this wasn't the best position they could think of.

Andy decided to lay on his side back facing Raphael, he closed his eyes trying to get back to slumber town.

Suddenly he felt two strong arms wrap around his waist, he didn't move feeling Raphael's breath tickling the back of his neck.

He felt warm, safe and secure.

"Is this okay?"

Andy nodded.

A wave of questions washed up in Andy's head, but one was able to come out to speech.

"Who's Joe?" He sounded jealous rather than curious.

"Joe? He's the person who was helping me get rid of you," Raphael muttered.

Andy felt a sharp pain in his heart.

"Why?" Raphael asked.

"You mentioned him once in your sleep," muttered Andy.

The silence grew larger between them as both boys felt warm together.

"I don't think you need self-defense lessons anymore," Raphael whispered.

"Why do you think that?"

Raphael's jaw tightened, "because I'm here if you need protection."

Andy blushed.

"Right."

Raphael yawned and nuzzled on Andy's neck, "night nerd."

Andy blushed harder, he smiled before saying: "night.."

A/n:

O-okay.. I can explain..*trembling in fear*

Sorry it's short *bows in fear*

Their just flirting okay, besides they can't get together until some obstacle is out the way then they can get married and make out and have butt-sex!

But for now, let them just embrace each other..

Also any of you watched BBC Merlin? If did DM's are always open!

Tata!

-inkonmyfeet