18: End.

There was a breeze as Any walks into his dorm block, he sighs as he retraces his conversation he had with his sister. He knew he was going to have to talk to Raphael, one way or another.

Raphael was sitting there waiting for him to arrive, out of shame he doesn't face him scared that he might say something stupid. Andy rubs the back of his neck, he looks at the door and back at Raphael.

"Want to take a walk?"

Raphael hesitates to speak but soon nods, with the tension surrounding both boys they walk quietly in the cold night.

A sense of deja vu occurs, Andy had been here before.

In awkward silence walking side by side, heart begin to thump like the beats of an continuous drum. Andy breath gets short as he struggles to find what to say, he looks over at Raphael.

The blonde haired boy was busy lost in his own thoughts, his palms getting sweaty as his anxiety rushes in.

Andy clears his throat, "so..."

"So..." Raphael repeats.

"How's Joe?" He cringes to his own sentence.

Raphael sighs, "he's fine, I think."

"You think?"

Raphael sits down at an empty bench, Andy follows by sitting beside him.

"I broke up with him, if that's what you call it," Raphael mutters.

Andy blinks, "oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Are you though?"

The response took Andy by surprise, was he sorry to hear that Joe has finally left the picture? He doesn't surely know.

"Sorry don't answer that," He cuts through the trainwreck of Andy's thoughts.

"It's okay."

"Why is everything okay to you?" Raphael couldn't help but ask.

Andy shrugs, "I don't know but, there has to be a reason for everything right?"

Raphael nods with a sad smile across his lips.

"Andy?"

"Yes?"

Raphael hesitates, "do you want to hold my hand?"

Andy's brain freezes as he feels a familiar swelling in his heart, a good type of swelling too. He locks his fingers with Raphael, and smiles at him a bit confident.

"Yes."

"Thank you."

Andy leans his head on his shoulder as they watched the moon from the darkening sky, the silence between them not awkward but finally calmness and acceptance.

"I like you, you know?" Raphael says.

"You've told me."

"Well I'm telling you again. I like you Andy, even love you at this point," Andy blushes as he hears those words.

He feels Raphael's grip tighten, he bites his inner cheek to contain himself from smiling too hard than he already was.

"Glad the feeling is mutual," he tells him.

Raphael smiles as well, his grin going ear to ear.

"Andy?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask for one more thing?" He looks into his eyes.

"Of course."

Raphael leans in and whispers, "can I kiss you?"

The question sends a rush down Andy's spine as he flushes pink on his cheek, he parts his lips to say something but words won't form.

"Andy?" Raphael says again.

"Mmh?"

"Can I kiss you?" He asks again.

This time Andy answers, "yes."

Raphael presses his lips on Andy's, for a second Andy's heart froze taking the the moment in as he let's Raphael kiss him, suddenly his heart began to beat again.

A wave of emotions hit him as he like it.

The tingle remains on Andy's lips for the walk back to the dorm, his hand interlocked with Raphael's as they make small talk.

"Can I ask you something?" Raphael asks as he opens the door.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to share a bed?" Raphael removes his shirt.

Andy blushes, "you want to share a bed with me?"

"We've done it before."

"Yeah but this time you're now asking me too," Andy watches him remove his pants.

Raphael notices, "I'll be a good boy, I promise."

Andy's ears turn red, "please don't say that."

They both huddle up on Raphael's bed, feeling giddy and uneasy at the same time Andy looks at the ceiling to distract himself.

"Can I ask you something?" Raphael whispers.

"You're sure full of those today."

He chuckles to Andy's response, "I can't help it I'm just glad we got this figured out."

Andy shurgs, "yeah, me too."

"Goodnight?"

"Goodnight," Andy replies, he turns to bury himself on Raphael's chest.

a/n:

Before you think I'm dead! I can explain myself please!

I was doing exams the minute I entered through the school doors.

And also I haven't touched this app (or my phone) in awhile so I apologize.

This book is basically done. I'll just post this chapter and the bouns chapter, cause well idk.

Terrible ending. I know :(

Thank you for reading and understanding.

-finn :)