bouns pt.1: 🔥

a/n: alright, as a person who doesn't know how to write smut at all here you go as promised in the tags. It's not creative but enjoy :)

Andy couldn't tell what time it was, he didn't know he didn't care all he was thinking about right now was him.

The boy across from him.

He turns in his bed to look over at Raphael who seemed to be sound asleep, he watches him with tired eyes from his side.

Raphael stirs and lays on his back, his breathing sounded heavy in his sleep.

Andy notices a sits up, he was concerned that his boyfriend was having a nightmare.

Raphael was sweating at this point, worried Andy stands and walks to him, he kneels to check his temperature only to find out that he wasn't having a nightmare.

He was having a wet dream.

Andy blushes and tries not to think to hard on it, he knew Raphael was a guy just like him, and guys like him to need basic needs.

He thinks about Raphael, ever since they dated they have never done anything too intimate, he believes Raphael is scared.

He hears Raphael groan that snaps him out of his thoughts, not knowing what to do he shakes his boyfriend awake.

"Raph?" He whispers. "Raphael?"

The blonde haired boy groans, and slowly wakes up.

"Andy?" He mutters. "Something wrong?"

Andy didn't know how to tell him, "Raphael, you...are..."

Raphael didn't need Andy to finish his sentence, he could feel his bulge in his pants grow and throb in needy pleasure.

"I...shit, I'll get a cold shower I'll be-" Andy shushes him.

He sighs, "Raph, I just want you to know that can help you."

"No, it's okay. When you're ready, I can handle this myself," he tells him.

Andy stays silent.

"Andy, I'm just scared," Raphael admits.

"Well, I'm not."

Raphael blinks back surprised from Andy's answer, without a minute to waste Raphael kisses him. Andy kisses back leaning onto him, he climbs Raphael with a sudden confidence and kisses him again.

"Are...you sure?" Raphael whispers between their kisses.

"Yes," Andy says bluntly.

They stare in each others eyes before kissing again, Raphael's hand moves to Andy's waist. He feels Andy's soft warm skin on his thumb and caresses that spot slowly, he loves how Andy felt in his touch.

Andy pulls back, his mind races as he figures out what to do next. He grabs the hem of his shirt and pulls it off letting it fall on the floor, the cold wind from the top window hits him slightly.

Raphael stares at him.

"Don't act like you haven't seen me shirtless before," Andy mutters.

"This, this one is a whole new experience, you're on top of me," Raphael replies.

Andy smiles and kisses his lips, his cheek then his jaw. He kisses Raphael's neck hearing him groan in delight gave him some confidence, he moves lower and kisses his collar bone and eventually he stops at his chest.

"You really don't-"

Andy interrupts him as he sucks on Raphael's nipple making the blonde haired boy throw his head back.