Chapter two

October 25,2000

Balloons were up in the air, different shades of lights filled the place,it was a huge ballroom.it was elegant mixture of shiny gold with a lot of people filled. The occasion is for a party a birthday party,for a newborn,the new heir, the new heir of 'killer blaze' mafia which is also know as the aces of the underworld they were the top and there motto was to "always be the top".

Today 25th the underworld queen gave birth to her 2nd son. It was a massive celebration,filled with all the underworld crime lords and gangsters all dressed in radiant outfits. They were infront of a long golden table where the queen stood with her baby in her arms. The baby was a little prince for his parents and sibling. The queen stood in the center of the ballroom under the massive chandelier making her and the baby she's holding more brighter as she raised the newborn naming him Minho, Lee Minho the son of Lee Hyo Jin and Lee Jae Joon.

Jae Joon walked across the hallway of the mansion greeting the guests while Lee Do Hyun the couple's first son and Hyo Jin were pampering the kid they loved the kid a lot not just because he was the very next heir of the gang but also because hed be the last kid of Hyo Jin...

_13 years later_

It was the most popular school in the country with all types rich spoiled brats...

The school hallway was suddenly quiet as the students students stared at one particular boy who walked through the hallway with his head lowered. It was Minho.
He felt the stares at him he didn't dare to look into the judging eyes of people he just wanted to disappear out of their stares. Minho increased his pace while he went towards his first class clearly hating school. He wasn't a normal kid he was the son of the mafia couple, everyone feared him and no one wanted to be his friend or least talk. He wasn't bullied but he was ignored, he hated it he felt useless cause no one wanted him. He was lonely...

Minho had parent and a siblings but all were not with him he rarely sees his brother and he doesn't remember the last time he saw his parents. He hates all the time his parent gives excuses, he hates it when his brother leaves as soon as he comes home, he hates it when his mother doesn't even call him at least once a month. He missed them. Each day he woke up on his own made his own breakfast and left to school on his house. He lived all alone. He learned to cook and do house chores. He moved closer to his school he didn't wanted to stay in that massive mansion all alone. Since, he was all alone he developed a hobby, dancing. He liked it he loved it, he was happy that he had something he was good at...

_5 years later_

'Screech' the screeching sounds of tires were heard and the brake was pushed herd but the timing was missed another sound of tire hissing heard with the flashing of headlights the two cars crashed together with an explosive noise as the smoke spread in the wind making the view blur...

"Why?! Why?! Why can't you save them?" The boy cried, sobbing hard clutching the doctor's collars. "I am sorry Mr. Lee we couldn't save you parents or brother." The doctor stated with a low tone. "Please! Please do something they are not dead please! They told me they'll have my birthday party today, they told me they'll spend time with m-me today!" Minho sobbed while shuttering.

Minho couldn't believe that his family died with the car accident and the worse fat that on his birthday. They were planning to celebrate it and Minho was undeniable waited till the time he will get to spend time with his family he was counting days, he didn't bother about how long they'll stay together, if it was an hour or a day or just a few minutes, he didn't care he just wanted to talk with them about his good marks and his new dance move and wanted hear some praises. But right now he'll no longer hear their voices,the lame excuses or the 'miss you too' they always said. They just left him all alone in this world...