Chapter four

(Trigger warning:15+ content just kissing lol)

Han's POV

"Hey!" I yelled looking at Minho I don't know but I, myself feel like I got detained. It's hella boring. From the moment Minho stepped in he was awfully silent like I don't even exit. "Can't we ditch this thing?" I asked getting too drain with the flat atmosphere. "Was waiting for that question but Hyunjin ditched it too what if we got caught by Ms.Choi?" He finally spoke sounding desperate and helpless at the same time. "I'll take care of it?" I muttered doubtfully. He glanced at me saying "how I wonder, are you even able to do that?" He said playfully underestimating me. I scoffed at him I don't like it when people underestimate me but why am I offended? "Well let me show you what I can do. Just tell me if you have Ms.Choi's number" I smirked when he replied "I do".

I took my phone out dialling number the other gave. The call ringed "what are you up to" Minho questioned with a restless voice as he knew who I was calling for. Soon the other party answered the phone. I cleared my throat inaudibly as I said with a deep voice rather than the normal " Hello, is this Ms.Choi I'm talking to?" "Yes" she replied. "Ms you're accused of stealing and the complainant is having proof for it so we'd want you to be here or we'll need to arrest you" I said with a super calm I know I sounded professional cause I am one. "Yes I'd be there officer" her voice panicked and unstable sure she's terrified and confused.

Minho looked at me with wide eyes he heard the conversation it was in speaker. He was shocked but we both laughed it off but stopped it in a flash when Ms.Choi entered the classroom with fast footsteps "Minho I'll be leaving now but you should leave after the two hours are done?" She said catching her breath while Minho abruptly nodded is head. She left the classroom probably in her way to the police I couldn't help but laugh.

"How did you sounded just like an officer?" Minho asked as his voice was filled with amazement. "Well because I am one" I said I don't know why I did but I said it it wasn't supposed to be a secret but not a public too. "It's time to leave, let's go." I said as whatever the reaction he's having it can wait I just wanna leave this flatass place. I intertwined hand with him as I ran through the isolated hallway dragging him with me. I'd be lying if I said him holding hands with me didn't make my heartbeat rush...

Minho's POV

So here I am murdering jisung with my neverending questions. "What did you meant by you're one?" I spoke again finally asking the question I wanted to know the answer for. "Huh? Why would you ask me it was supposed to be a secret." He said with big innocent eyes as he wasn't the one who exposed himself. "You better tell me before I kill you out of curiosity!" I replied I really wanted to know what he meant. " And if you're not planning to spill out what you said then you would never say that! Don't think I'm dumb jisung" I know I getting triggered.

"Fine, but promise me you'll keep it a secret?" He said while I nodded and again he continued "I'm an undercover agent, the head, almost.. It was my mother's job and I'll be continuing it. as she's no more.I have no father too." he smiled his smile showed sorrow which he perfectly tried to hide but failed. "I'm sorry to hear about your mother but I can say I'm an orphan too my parent were dead and what's awful was on my birthday" I said to make him know he wasn't alone on undergoing the same situation. "Plus my parent were mafia's and you guys probably hate them too but I swear I ain't a mafia and haven't even harmed a single ant" I said making the dull atmosphere a bit frisky as I earned a laugh from him. "So can we concentrate on the thing that we are here for?" He asked not giving a second thought about my parents being a mafia but I shrugged off going back for my researching.

"Jisung, can we take this as a remark for the presentation?" I asked as my eyes were focused on the computer screen. He came closer to me as he leaned in to see the details. "Yeah that would be acceptable" he replied as he turned his head toward me his hair slightly brushing off from why checks giving a tingling sensation.