Chapter twelve

Minho's POV

"Hello Lee Know~" the man who sat infront of me said with a smirk. "Hi mr.choi" I greeted back smile fake smiling. "I didn't know you were scared of me to bring this much guards" I said as I saw the ten people standing behind and the other twenty in the ground floor and the second floor,as Seungmin informed.

"I'm not scared" choi emphasized looking into my eyes. "Whatever let's get into business" I said looking away breaking eye contact with him. "So yeah did you bring the cash and the drugs?" Choi questioned.

"We did" I said gesturing my guard to hand the suitcase he held to Mr. Choi. "Unbelievable lee know you brought what we demanded?" Choi's word slipped out in surprise. Choi held the suitcase but frowned soon after looking at us. He opened the suitcase to find it filled with empty air.

A smile escaped my lips while looking at choi's funny face. "You thought so" I smirked as I shot two of the men that stood closer choi. "You!!" Choi yelled while his guard pulled out guns firing to our men. "Everyone take cover" I announced as I got behind a pillar that was closer to me.

My men started firing while I analyzed the floor trying to find a glimpse of any of my men. I assigned some other to look for them as well.

"They found the men" Seungmin said through the earpieces that I wore. "So should I inform the police now" Seungmin spoke again with an unsureness in his tone. "I'll say when to" I stated as I shot another man. I signalled the two boys who stood infront of me.it was chan and Changbin, they stared at me for a good moment and started backing away.

I just thanked god that they understood me as I watched the sneak up with my other guards. "Now inform" I spoke calmly through the earpiece while I confirmed all of them were out of the building. "Ok" I heard Seungmin say sighing from the other side. "Don't worry" I assured him. "I'll be removing this I mean the device" I added as I abruptly removed the earpiece before he could say anything.

I walked to the center of the room where I was visible to everyone. "Oh~ look how sympathetic you look lee know. All your people abandoned you" choi stated with a cheesy tone that makes me wanna puke.

But I still managed to keep my cool but not till choi spoke again, "boys drag him here". My eyes widened a bit while I looked at the men who are coming closer to me. Soon they stood beside me. They held my arms attempting to drag me while I just let them do.

I stood on my feet Infront of choi even though his guards are pushing my shoulders down in order to make me kneel but fortunately I was strong enough to resist till choi ordered the men to give up.

"Guess it's time for you to count you last breaths" choi laughed maniacally, then he place his revolver just on the center of my forehead. I just glare into choi's eyes while thinking 'police here are surely worse than turtles'. A few seconds passed with our staring session.

I heard the faded siren sounds through the surrounding but choi doesn't seem to notice. And once the siren sounds were loud enough all the people in the room started panicking while choi still stood on the spot pointing his revolver. "Look!" I yelled while I noticed choi's focus faded from me for seconds as I took advantage of it and in a snap... The revolver was in my hands pointing at choi.

"The police is here! Put you weapons down" the officer spoke from behind me probably near the door. I put the object in my hand on the floor while I turned around to take a look at them. "You're under arrest" the officers announced as all of them entered inside. Honestly I was impressed about the officers cause there were about 50 of them. They brought more backups this time.

All of the officers surrounded us and two of them came towards me and choi attempting to cuff our hand in which they succeeded. We both followed behind the officers while walking out of the building. First me and choi walked close each other but soon got separated as we got into different police cars. I just sat inside silently while I heard the engine starting...