Chapter ten

Han's POV

"MINHO!" both the boy and girl Infront of me yelled. My breath hitched when I heard that name it's been three years since I last heard that name. The guy who I trapped in my arm started wriggling. Yes, I removed his mask but didn't see his face yet as he stood back facing me.

Seconds later I realized who these two refered as 'minho'.

I spun the guy I held to face him face to face. I froze on my place when I saw his face, those pupil's I craved for for three years, the boy I loved, the very first one who I thought dead is just standing Infront of me looking into my eyes being all fine is just made me feel like my whole life is a lie.

"Minho?" I spoke up in a tone that clearly says 'are you real'. "Han" he said my name I surprised that he remembers."you're alive?" I said as my heartbeat is going crazy inside my chest. "How come you-" I got cut off by the siren sound that echoed through the area which indicated the police are here.

Minho stumbled his way away from my grip as he stood straight. "Jisung! I can't explain now, I must go ok? Sorry I have to go" he said while running. Our eyes locked one last time before he disappeared out of the view with the other two.
~

"J.one I didn't except you to caught him this soon" Mr. Kim said while walking inside the ward where I was. "How's your arm?" He asked in a concerned tone as he took a seat beside the bed. "It doesn't hurt, they said the bullet just touched me" I said as leaned on the headboard.

"You played well there!" Mr. Kim said while smiling as a smirk formed on my face remembering.

"How did you even managed to send all the proofs that all the people invited were criminals? They are just perfect. But that host who we arrested bailed himself those dirty punks!" Mr. Kim made his way towards his hair pulling it slightly. Guess he's frustrated. "Well you can take rest I'll take my leave" he stood up and left the room.

I went back down lying. Memories of last night flashed through my head as I did. You're alive, why did you lie to me? Why did you ever came to meet me? What were you doing in the mafia? You're the FREAKING INFAMOUS LEE KNOW? how the hell did you get caught up in the mafia. Lee Minho, lee Minho LEE MINHO!!!. Thinking about everything that happened there was so terrible to forget that it makes my head burst with questions and headache.

"This isn't something I can solve by being smart till you explain it" I whispered to my self as I closed my eyes with thought of him running in my head...

Minho's POV

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND CHAN HE FREAKING SAW ME YOU KNEW THAT SO DON'T FUCKING ASK ME TO FORGET IT" I yelled making the latter Infront of me flinch.

After I arrived at I was literally terrified about the fact that jisung saw me and he knows that I'm alive. How am I supposed to explain this to him. I just couldn't roll my thought away from him. So the next day I decided to tell the boys about what happened cause I know Hyunjin wouldn't.

So I came to the downstairs where every one was present except jeongin cause he has his studies. And here I am talking with them and chan like really he asked me to...forget about it. Like how am I ever going to forget. "Well first of all what was he doing there?... In-between all those criminals?" Chan questioned after a moment of silence.

"First when I saw him he was just in the bar area and then I hid and the next time I saw him he was shit with a guy who he dragged along." I paused speaking as I remembered han getting shot. "I don't know who that guy is but he was keeping an eye on him and even took him from the party. Also for some reasons that guy was unconscious." I added while getting confused of the thing what I was explaining.