Chapter nine

Minho's POV

"The situation is getting worse we should leave soon" Hyunjin said still firing the gun so do I. I looked for a exit but unfortunately found none the crowd is blocking the way. I found out a room with a black door of we can go inside it we can hide for a few minutes.

"Hyunjin let's get there" i said pointing while dashing towards the door. While I was running I saw someone's dragging someone it was han. I watched his move what is he doing. I stopped to check but my heart went numb when I saw someone fired a gun at him. He still stood there looking at his arm. This stupid why is he standing still.

I changed my way toward him dragging him with me without sparing a single second to think about what he thought. Han pulled the other man who got shot with him. Hyunjin looked at me shocked before opening the door. We got inside in place him inside. I removed his coat.

"What are you doing?" He asked while holding my hand up in the air. "You're hurt can't you see?" "Who are you? Huh" he questioned getting angry...

Han's POV

"Who are you" I asked getting angry. This man  Infront o fame just dragged me to a random room and removed my coat and saying that I'm hurt who's he?. He's called lee and looks familiar but who is he? I took my my other hand which was hurt attempting to remove his mask as my other hands held on his both hands.

"Don't you dare" the other man who stood next to me said pointing his gun at me. I lowered my hand winching in pain as it felt to the ground. I swear I saw worry in that lee guys eyes. The lee guy sighed and looked at is other friend.

"You don't wanna die and we don't wanna die so we can make a deal to work together to get out of here." Lee suggested looking into my eyes. I can't contact for the backups now cause this missing is confidential and I can't do it even if I want to but still. "Why are you adding me?" I asked out of curiosity.

Lee smiled "well the more, the merrier?... So will you give us a hand?" I have no choice cause I'm injured and I have a criminal who is almost bout to be handicapped and I should surrender him to the chief too so... "Ok" I agreed.

"So what the plan?" I asked. "Well first we'll check outside" lee guys said pointing at the man with him. "And you! You won't speak a word. Got it?" Lee sternly said to girl who stood there silent the whole time. "Yes" she replied.

That man walked out with his friend while I leaned in the wall trying to bear the pain and that bartender is already unconscious as it seems. I roamed my hand through my pocket pulling my gun out. "Huh!" The girl gasped looking at the gun. "I'm not going to do anything" I replied while I kept the gun on the ground beside me as I took out handkerchief before firmly tying it around my arm which I was barely able to put a knot.

I stood up walking towards where the other boys stood. The had complicated expressions on their faces. "I don't even know how are we supposed to get out of here before someone finds us and kill us or the police arrived" the guy next to lee said with sarcasms filled tone. They are obviously criminals, they hate the police.

"I'll try" I said making my way outside the room bravely. I looked down seeing the chaos has increased than minimizing. "How are we supposed to trust you? What if you said that we are hiding here" lee guy said as he came out of the room. "I won't and I had kept a bait, that man who's lying down he's important to me" I said still observing the place while I gave a single glance to lee guy who had formed his lips into a thin line.

"I might have to check around" I said walking back and forth in the room. I can't believe I am working with a criminal. "You're injured" lee said. "Why are you worried about me anyways? We are strangers and I have experience of those stuff" I before walking down the stairs not letting him speak.