Chapter twenty-one

Seungmin's POV

"Baby calm down! Nothing would happen to me" Jisung said hugging Minho who kept scolding to him about the fact that Jisung came.

Well eventually we found Jisung on the fourth floor and it was easier than we thought.

I glanced at Jeongin who was just smiling at the couple. He's not scared about being here despite the fact that he only learned self defense just a few times.

Also, Minho said he loves me and we didn't talk from that time like not much. After all this mess is done I guess I should talk with him because like hell I started liking him from the moment he entered university.

I was zoned out looking at Jeongin and suddenly he turned around and looked into my eyes with a little smile but soon it faded as a loud gunshot was heard.

Closing my eyes waiting for an impact but nothing happened but God it felt so closer.

I opened my eyes and looked at the others who seem to be confused yet all fine thankfully.

"It came from the upstairs" Jeongin whispered as he came towards me. "Are you okay hyung?" I nodded and looked at the boys.

"We should move, I guess we all know who it might me" Jisung said smirking.

We all started walking.. again! We found the staircase as we literally were pretty close to it.

"Follow me" Jisung said leading the way and I may or may not have seen Minho's angry face looking at his boyfriend. I know he doesn't like it when people make him feel like a weak person in missions but I won't blame Jisung cause I will do the same.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise!" As soon as we reached for what looks like the last floor we saw Shin Sangho looking like he was waiting for our arrival.

"We have someone new too" Sangho laughed. Minho is certainly getting angry at the moment.

Han's POV

"I expected more!" I mumbled closer to Minho's ear. Like from the moment we came he this man who sits in the chair started boasting about how he would know we would come. Even though he wasn't using much words I can see his pride increasing.

"Well we are here to kill you no need any conversations and we can talk about last wishes later" my cute boyfriend is pretty cocky too.

Sangho stood up and he didn't looked like he's concerned at Minho's words but for some reason he kept staring at me. "Do I know you" he asked looking at me while he came closer.

"Don't you dare" Minho said coming Infront of me. "Well I guess he's someone important to you" Sangho said with a one last glance at me and diverting eyes to Minho.

"Let's finish this quick shall we" Sangho said as his hands motioned in his back.

Suddenly a lot of people in black entered the room. Well there's a lot of men and all of them are carrying guns. "I guess it's going to be hard" I whispered to Minho who was Infront of me. "Well let's see what we can do" Minho whispered back. "This is why I didn't wanted you to come" he added still glaring at the men who stood infront of us.

I'm sure that if I had known something like this will happen then I'll be begging on my knees to go with him. I just want to protect him.

There's more than double amount of men than us in the room and I don't know if we can fight them all but I gotta save Minho that's it.

"Let's get over this" I saw Minho pull his gun out and cocked it. All of us pulled out guns out and I had two because I got one from the men I fought to help Changbin and Jeongin.