5.

I really can't tell on him, I do forgive him because he was mad. He lost control over himself, and he couldn't help it.. Is it really my fault?..

"Y/N, please tell me who did it." The nurse was now calm, I trust her a lot.. Should I really say it?

I sigh and start to explain. "Well, he got mad at me.. He came into my little room, asking me to come with him. I told him no, so he got really mad and hit me right in the face."

The nurse's eyes widen, looking at you.
"Who is this guy?"

Before thinking about what she said and what I would say, I said his full name.

"His name is Ghost. Simon "Ghost" Riley, the cold-hearted soldier who broke my nose because he got mad and couldn't control himself."

The nurse sighs, "I figured it'd be him. It sounds like something he would do."

Shit, did I really just say his full name? That's bad.. It's really bad, if I die.. We all know why, Simon, cold heart, soldier, the Lieutenant of TF141.. He killed me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tell you his whole name.. Please don't let him get in trouble.  I really don't want him to be mad at me.." I groan softly, looking at the nurse as she smiles at me.

I now have even more fear in my eyes as I hear an annoted scoff coming from the doorway, I turn around to see Ghost, or should I say.. Simon?

"So.. You really went to tell someone right after I've hit you, yeah?" He is glaring at me angrily, really angrily.

I look away from him, he walks closer to me as I hear the nurse speak to him.

"Lieutenant Ghost, you need to leave. You can't be here, I'm sorry." 

He doesn't listen to the nurse but walks closer anyway, he isn't as angry as he was before but he was still angry enough to yell at you.

"I don't care, I need to talk to her. It's really important.. And I don't give a fuck if you hear the conversation or not, Rosemary." The nurses name was Rosemary but it was rarely used, we just called her 'the nurse.'

I now look up at him, his tall figure walking even closer to me as he then stands in front of me, putting his finger under my chin, lifting it up slightly. The material of his glove made me somehow feel safe, and I don't know why.

"Such a bloody nose.. I'm sorry for my actions, Y/N-" I cut him off when he touches my nose with his other hand.

"Ouch! Don't fucking touch my nose!" I hit his arm, out of reflexes.

I can see his eyes widen under his mask, he was staring into my eyes, he was getting angrier again.

"Shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you.. But your apology is accepted, and I'm sorry myself for upsetting you." My gaze turns softer, trying to calm him down.

He looks at me, his gaze slowly softening aswell.. He leans down and whispers in my ear.

"Apology accepted. Even if I hate you with my entire life.. We are on the same team and we can't fight forever, I will continue hating you, of course.. I hate everyone, even Soap.. But I have to be nice towards you if I want to stay as a part of the Task Force 141." He sighs deeply.

My eyes widen and I feel myself blush at his husky, low and british hot accent. Am I seriously falling for my sworn enemy who is on the same team as me? I can't be, he even admitted that he hates me with his entire life.. I mean, he hates everyone but still.

"Okay, enough. Y/N, all you have to do is make sure your nose has some ice on it (Something the schoolnurse would say, I know) and just make sure to be resting a lot or at least not putting yourself under much pressure, okay? Luckily your nose isn't severely injured or broken, but you still have to make sure to chill out, okay?" She looks at me calmly then looks up at Simon, glaring at him angrily.

I nod in understandment and say, "Thank you, nurse. I appriciate your work." and I also smile at her, getting up from the seat as Ghost holds out his hand for me to take. I hesitate at first, looking up at him and seeing that he nods and I take it carefully-

We walk out of there holding hands, I guess this is what he's doing to show me that he is truly sorry about his actions. We walk my by room, he says goodbye and I just smile at him while closing my door and locking it securely.

(Hey guys, I am so sorry for not updating so often, I promise I'll try, I have just been really busy and stuff but I promise that I will try and update more often now and stuff since I finally have summer break, and I am terribly sorry for such a short and bad chapter, I promise that I will try and make the next one a bit more alive and better. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you all for over 600 views already! I am so thankful for all of you, thank you so much!)