30.

"Gaz, don't speak about Y/N like that.." Ghost growled out. "Or I'll-"            —————————————————
                         Y/N

"Gaz, I swear.. Don't try." Ghost frowned under his mask, his icy cold gaze staring at Gaz.

"Try what?" Gaz asked, his confusion evident on his facial expression and also by the tone of his voice.

Oh gosh, he thinks Gaz could take me away from him? Haha! No fucking way, Ghost couldn't replace Gaz, because Gaz is a bit too sweet and probably a bit too sarcastic for me, yet too serious.

I mean, don't get me wrong.. I love Gaz, in a friendly way that is, and I love Ghost in an couple way, if that makes sense.

"Try and steal her away from me." Ghost said to Gaz, and I sighed.

"Ghost, I wouldn't even try. I see her as a best friend, and an amazing co-worker, nothing else." Gaz promised. "Even if I think that she is attractive, I wouldn't try getting her for myself, especially not since she's with you." He vowed, and I smiled and leaned into Ghost.

They spoke for a bit, and Ghost realized that Gaz wouldn't try and take me away from him, and it made me feel relived since I didn't want them to have any tension between them.

I suddenly remembered that it's New Year tomorrow and I know exactly what to wear, and I barely dress up, and I don't like to do that, but when it comes to special events like these, I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna wear a dress and makeup, and I'm gonna have my hair put up, maybe in a ponytail or a bun? Meh, a braid? Maybe.

Aaah, I can't choose.

Well, I mean.. I don't have to choose now, because I have pretty much all day tomorrow.

Now it was finally evening, and I slept in Ghost's dormitry room tonight again, and Ghost and I decided to cuddle all night long.

I was in Ghost's arms, and his mask was off. He cradled me against his chest and held me close, just like I wanted it.

He, of course, wanted it too, especially since him and I are deeply in love with each other, and we are both enjoying it quite a lot.

"Mmh.." I mumbled softly, "ready for the morning?" I asked Ghost quietly yet softly, and he chuckled softly.

"Yeah.. But for now, I'd rather sleep here with you, and just be cuddled up next to each other just the way we are right now." Ghost said softly, and his sleepiness was evident in his british accent. 

I loved how sleepy he was. It made me feel like he trusts me, which he does, I think.. And I, of course, hope so.