25.

"Oh and also.." She started, still a bit out of breath.
      —————————————————
                   Simon 'Ghost' Riley

That was amazing.." She whispered out hoarsely, and I couldn't agree more.

"You're amazing.." I say as I placed a gentle kiss on her lips before pulling out of her.

I then picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. Something I knew I was gonna do with her was aftercare.

I mean, she deserves it. She's a queen, a literal queen in my eyes.

I turned on the shower and stepped inside as I put her down on her feet, and she held onto me for support.

Y/N's legs were a bit unsteady from our intimate encounter we just had, and it made me chuckle.

"Lean onto me, I'll help you clean up." I tell her softly, and she nodded.

Y/N was grateful to have me by her side, and it's obvious due to the way she acts around me, the way she speaks to me, the way she looks at me, etc.

"Thank you, my love." She smiled as she leaned onto me for support of her unsteady legs.

I help her clean up, wash her back, legs, thighs, stomach, chest, breasts, hair, etc. I like how much Y/N actually trusts me, I feel as if I am one of the very few people that she actually trusts, especially because of her trust issues.

Once we finished showering, we dried up, got dressed, changed the sheets, and got into bed to cuddle.

We were both exhausted after what we did, and I knew that if Price found out about this, he would be mad.

I suddenly remembered how I promised Y/N that I would protect her from Price and his disgusting behavior towards her.

I don't blame her if she feels uncomfortable whenever Price is near, especially since he throws her dirty looks all of the time.

      —————————————————
                                Price

I had a feeling that Y/N and Ghost had gone somewhere since neither of them were at the Christmas celebration party we had, and I wanted to find her and bring her back to me.

Y/N is mine, whether she likes it or not. Ghost can suck my dick for all I care, he's not worth her time. Ghost will end up leaving her alone and heartbroken, even if they aren't more than friends.

I mean, they're just friends, right?..

Ah, now I want to find them both just to make sure that they're friends and only friends, because Y/N is mine and no one else's.

Even though I cheated on her, and I would probably do it again if I was with her, she is still mine and she always will be.

I also heard that Kate had a miscarriage, and I just laughed at her. Why wouldn't she be able to carry a child? She's a woman, it's her job.

(I'm sorry for making Price such an asshole in this story, I love him, I swear, I just thought Daddy Price would be the best character for a cheater in this story 😭)

I mean, I would rather have Y/N carry my children than Kate.. I mean, the amount of times that I had sex with Y/N and she still didn't end up pregnant surprised me.

It still surprises me how she isn't pregnant with my child, like.. I purposely poked holes in the condoms just to get Y/N pregnant with my child, but I guess there must be something wrong with her.

Maybe she's secretly on the pill and that's why?

Ugh, if so, I am gonna make sure she gets that birth control out of her just so I could get her pregnant with my child..

Fuck, I want her to carry my children so bad. Only mine, and no one else's.

I now decided to go and knock on Ghost's dormitory room to see if he was there with Y/N or not.

I walked down the dimly lit halls of base camp, and once I reached Ghost's door, I knocked softly.

A few seconds later, the door opens and Ghost had a new mask on, one I've never seen before. He wore a pair of black sweatpants and a white tank top.

"Price." He said coldly.

"Ghost." I replied, and then I try to look past him. "Do you know where Y/N is?" I asked him, trying to sound polite but I'm failing miserably.

"Yeah, she's sleeping in my bed." He slightly step aside to show Y/N that was sleeping in his bed, and it made me furious.

The time was already 00:25, so I didn't blame her for being asleep already, but sleeping in Ghost's bed?! Fucking whore.

"She's mine, Ghost." I said with a frown, and he shook his head.

Y/N had woken up, and she looked exhausted.

"I don't think she's yours when I was the one who made her moan louder than you ever have." Ghost said, and my face turned red with anger.