28.

Once we both had calmed down, he carried me bridal style to the shower and gave me aftercare.
      —————————————————
                   Simon 'Ghost' Riley

After giving her aftercare, we both went to bed and fell asleep. I had my arm wrapped around her as her face was close to my bare chest, and both Y/N and I decided to sleep in our underwear since the room was super warm as well, and with our body heat enveloping with each other's, it's hard to fall asleep.

Y/N and I slept through the entire night, and in the morning, I was too tired to get up, and so was Y/N, so we decided to cuddle, but we ended up falling asleep again.

*GHOST'S DREAM!*

Y/N came running up to me while holding a pregnancy test in her hand, and I took a look at it, and I smiled.

Seeing the positive answer, I immediately hugged her as tight as possible, and she was now crying tears of joy.

I'm happy they allow kids on base camp, as well as relationships. I wanted to start a family with Y/N, maybe not this early, but I wasn't complaining. I liked seeing how happy she was for being pregnant, and I knew I would help her throughout the entire pregnancy.

I'm not some jackass boyfriend who leaves all of that to his girlfriend, and I never will be.

I'm gonna be there for Y/N, and I'm gonna help her feel as comfortable as possible throughout this entire pregnancy.

I was overjoyed and overwhelmed, but in a good way. I couldn't believe I was finally gonna be a father, and the mother of my child is gonna be Y/N.. I couldn't ask for more.

I then gently pulled away from the hug and took a step back, and I went down on one knee, pulled out a small, red, furry box that had a silver ring with a small, pretty, blue diamond on it.

"Y/N L/N, since you're pregnant with my child now, I want to ask you this question.." I cleared my throat as I opened the lid of the small box. "Will you marry me?"

She immediately gasped and started crying even more tears of happiness. "Yes!! Simon, yes! I want to marry you!!" She put her hand down, and I slid the ring onto her finger as I immediately stood up and hugged her once more.

"I love you so much, Y/N. You mean the world to me, and I promise that I will be with you through every stage of this pregnancy. No matter what it takes or how much it takes, I'll stay with you." I reassured her, and she was hugging me back tightly.

"I love you so much too, Simon.. You mean the world to me as well, and I'm so lucky to call you my future husband, as well as the father of my child." She smiled as I kissed my neck.