18.

Y/N's thoughts in the last chapter: Completely under my control.
      —————————————————
                                  Y/N

Suddenly, everything began fading. His voice, my thoughts.. It all faded away, and I woke up to find myself tied down in a typical chair in a room with a desk and soft grey colored coconcentrate walls with cracks in them. My eyes widened when I realized that everything that had happened was a dream, all other than the part where Ghost had actually saved me from that bullet.

Well, shit. I'm in the enemy base. I got knocked out, so I dreamt of me getting out of there.

The fact that Price cheated on me in my dream has happened, but I was the one who caught them red-handed. I wasn't cruel enough to get revenge, I just moved on. He could fire me easily. He's the captain, after all.

But seriously, shit. I'm tied down in a chair in the enemy base, and this is really bad.

I see a few guys enter the room, and their rifles are pointed towards me.

"I see you're finally awake." One of them said in a German accent, and he was the taller guy.

There were four guys. A tall one, a medium length one, a short one, and a stubby guy.

"Let me go." I told them with a frown as I squirmed around in the chair I was tied down in.

"Oh, sweetheart.." The tall guy stepped as he walked towards me. Once he reached me, he put his gun down and put his fingers under my chin, lifting my head up slightly so his gaze could meet mine. "We're not letting you go that easily."

In my dream, I was soft and vulnerable, but really.. I'm not.

"Don't call me sweetheart," I hissed out as I glared into his eyes. "I'm not your sweetheart."

"I didn't say you were." He said under his veil, a dark one that covers his entire face, and only shows his eyes.

I realize who it is.

"König.." I mumbled.

"That's right, you seem to remember me." His sneer was obvious from under the veil.

"Of course I remember you," I told him with a scoff. "The last time I saw you, you were bleeding to death." I tell him with a slight frown.

"And you just left me to die." He snarled, clearly upset that I was gonna let him die.

"Do you want me to call you by your whole name?" I asked, knowing he prefers just being called 'König' and not by his whole name.

"I really don't care, but you do you." He scoffed.

"Kilgore König, my dear enemy. I'm stuck with KorTac now, and why is that?" I asked him, clearly teasing him in a sort of way.

"Because you left me to die." He told me, his gloved fingers held onto my chin a bit harder.

"My question is, why would I save someone in the enemy team? It makes me look bad," I tell him with a sneer. "Maybe my team would think I team up with your team because I save you." I let out a scoff, and I could hear him frowning.

"Good thing my lovely and stubby friend was near to save me." König said, and the stubby guy stepped forward a bit, his rifle still pointed towards me.

"Okay, I wish he wasn't there." I huff, clearly upset.

"Well-" König got cut off by the sound of grunts and gunshots.

He looked back to see his three friends already dead on the floor as Ghost stood in the doorway.

"Leave her be, König." Ghost said, his voice low and cold as always.