6.

We walk out of there holding hands, I guess this is what he's doing to show me that he is truly sorry about his actions. We walk my by room, he says goodbye and I just smile at him while closing my door and locking it securely.

I then throw myself on my bed, the hard mattress quickly turns softer when I lay there for a while exhausted. You think about what just happened, and it feels pretty weird that he held your hand.. I mean, he's not the type of guy who enjoys physical touch, whether it's a hug or not, a high-five? Not even that. Maybe that's just his way of showing that he actually is sorry for the way he behaved and by the fact that he lost control over his anger? I don't know, but I definitely didn't expect that from him.

You sat in thought for a while before finally taking your phone and your headphones, putting them on and listening to music. You stand up and unlock your door, go out and locks the door again. You decided to take a walk outside for a while, it's dark but you have a combat knife with you just in case anything happens. 

You walk quietly in the corridor, being alone but feeling like someone is watching you-- "Ugh, whatever." You spoke to yourself quietly not bothering to turn around and look behind you, all you wanted was to get out.

Your childhood best friend, Antonio was someone you haven't spoken with for a while so you decided to text him once you got outside.

You walk around for a bit, searching for a place to sit down and chill out at. You finally after some time find a tree nearby and you decided to sit down next to it. You also took a book with you, just so you could read for a bit while listening to either the silence of the night or music.

You open text messages and send Antonio a text, looking something like this--

"Hey, Antonio! It's me, Y/N. I know we haven't texted that much since I've been busy with all of these missions and well.. Let's just say, I got into a fight with Lieuetenant Ghost and he punched my face and broke my nose.. I mean, I'm fine now and he lost contol over himself  but I know he doesn't really like me and stuff.. I mean, he held my hand!! He hates physical touch, you know? But anyway, I miss you and I hope we can meet soon enough again! 

-Best wishes, Y/N! :)"

I sent the text and put my phone to the side and read my book instead, it was dark but I could still see enough to be able to read my book. I don't read often, but sometimes I do when I'm bored or feel like I need a break from everything and everyone.

Anyway, I continue to read my favorite book B/N (Book's name) and then I hear footsteps coming closer to me but I've just found my focus so I continue to read instead of being aware of my surroundings. 

I see a pair of boots standing in front of me, I slowly look up at the tall figure standing there looking down at me. They're really tall and it's really dark outside so my eyes aren't focusing properly at the figure and I can't seem to be able to recognize who it is until I hear the voice of the person..