♚6. WALLS

"You may be disappointed if you fail but you are doomed if you don't try

"You may be disappointed if you fail but you are doomed if you don't try." -  Beverly Sills

J o r d y n T a m e

THE SOUNDS OF Lexis' lips kissing down my neck is heard throughout the forest. I moan at his contact with my sensitive skin. I rekindle my lips with him; kissing him with all my might. The hunger in my body that's been stirring in me for a while was coming out of me. I was crossing the edge.

Lexis growls as I trail my hands down his body. His rough hands roamed all over my body. The feeling was exhilarating. He grabs my waist before picking me up causing the excitement in my body to level out. I wrap my legs around his waist feeling the hardness of him. Grinding against him in pleasure, I felt Lexis' body strain.

"I-I can't," He suddenly says with vulnerability.

He vanishes leaving me alone in the dark with the sounds of the wild. The cold wind brushes across my skin causing the heat of my body to cool down.

A voice suddenly hits my ears as if teasing me. "Alpha has and will always have walls ten feet high."

I wake up with my eyes bloodshot wide. I was breathing hard. Real hard. The knock on the door causes my body to jerk.

"You have fifteen minutes to get prepared for the educational facility." The familiar voice of Mason hits my ears.

I groan before heading over to my dresser. The mirror that sat above it showed my reflection. My chestnut hair was all over my face and my green eyes were dark and clouded.

I walked into my bathroom lazily taking my new toothbrush and spreading toothpaste on top of it. I hurried in the shower taking a quick five-minutes to wash up before putting on my ripped jeans with my purple Abercrombie & Fitch sweater. I slipped on my white converses before quickly brushing my locks and putting it in a high ponytail.

I check my phone to see if I had any messages but I had none. I only had a notification about this website I subscribed to months before. My heart sunk. So when my phone went off in the limo, it was not because anyone had messaged me. My parents hadn't messaged me or even called.

Mason's hard hand hit the door again. "Come on, Jordyn. We have a schedule to keep up with."

I sighed in slight annoyance before putting my phone in my purse and slinging it to my side.

I open the door slowly not forgetting to give Mason a look. Mason smiles at me with amusement before nodding his head to the side.