ᴏɴᴇ

[SPOILERS AHEAD!]

IF THERE WAS ONE PLACE M/n knew where to find Miguel O'Hara, it would be in his office and in front of video files of his daughter. The beautiful little girl Miguel had grown to love but then tragically lose after replacing the version of himself in that dimension that was killed. They say never to mess with time travel or dimensions and that's exactly what Miguel did.

The instability of the dimension from Miguels presence of being there for too long caused it to be destroyed and killing millions.

Including his daughter.

M/n wasn't there to witness it himself but when Miguel showed him through the hologram, he felt like he was there. So even just being a mere presence to Miguel was enough for him to know the man was okay. The incident caused Miguel to become more aware of the dangers of messing around with dimensions other than your own, but even Miguel can lose sight of what's right and wrong again.

Joining this elite group was for the purpose of helping keep the stability of the multiverse at bay and preventing anything catastrophic from happening. That's the main mission of this whole thing, and M/n wants to help as much as he can but he knows there's only so much time before something goes wrong.

And this story definitely ends with more problems than what they started with.

Neuva York, Headquarters | Present Day

A small tune could be heard outside one of the many rooms that aligned with each other and a light illuminating from under the door into the darkness. It was late and mostly everyone was either back in their dimension or asleep in their respected dorm.

Not everyone stayed at headquarters and the main reason was you're body can't maintain itself properly from being in another dimension for too long. So when night hits, only a few remain.

Inside one of the rooms was the basic layout of a university dorm: a bed in the corner, a desk against the wall and a lamp shining onto the spread papers with a pen that tapped against the wood.

The person sitting at the desk hummed quietly as they tinkered with a small gadget that sparked every few seconds. He reached to grab a small tool to adjust something and hummed in satisfaction.

A watch was securely tied around his left hand, its screen showing multiple buttons and stats of whatever it was analysing. Everyone who came to this dimension had one, and was a part of the 'elite' spider squad that Miguel O'Hara had formed and the watches helped them travel on command. It was to also stop them from glitching out.

If you were just a visitor like Peter B. Parker's daughter Mayday, then you'd get a blue bracelet called the 'day pass' which wasn't the same as the watch but helped you stay solid in this world.

A few more minutes pass and the man grins at the progress, bringing the device up to his face to closely inspect it. It was an addition to his suit, something that would help in the future in case he ran out of web.

He brought it to his chest and it automatically started connecting to his suit before thinning out and light moving towards his back and suddenly disappearing. Letting out a satisfied huff, he picked up a few tools before his watch beeped and up popped Lyla.

"Backup needed, I'll send you Miguel's location." She spoke briefly then vanished, a small ding coming from his wrist. He paused for a few seconds then groaned and stood up to grab his mask and bring his watch up to input the dimension.