ɴɪɴᴇ

[Spoilers ahead]

The breeze was fresh, blowing across (M/n)'s face gently even with the mask blocking his actual face from other people's views. He shot his web far up a building to gracefully swing, doing a few flips until he slowed and shot another piece. These actions went on for a while, his mind becoming at ease with the flow of his movement as his ears still listened carefully to the surrounding area.

He was always on alert, that was the job of spider-man; to be alert and ready to shove yourself in a dangerous situation to save someone or stop a bad guy.

(M/n)'s New York wasn't overly crime filled, he was thankful for that. But he was aware how other spider-man's new yorks were and the hard work they had to put in to keep their home protected.

He had just recently met this spider society that had randomly come through these weird shaped portals and assisted him in fighting this villain that wasn't from his dimension. There were three of them; a man in a standard red suit, a woman with gorgeous hair and glasses, lastly a tall bulky man with a blue suit adorned with sharp red accent lines.

They were an interesting trio but (M/n) was glad for the help, this anomaly was a completely different version of Doc Oc compared to his dimensions one.

This villain was evil, more evil than (M/n) would have imagined someone actually could be so capturing him was near impossible even for four spider-men on the scene.

After failing to get him, the bulky man had introduced himself as Miguel O'Hara after the fight had thinned.

And (M/n) wasn't gonna lie, he was hot.

But staring at someone with wide eyes and slight open mouth, not responding to questions didn't appeal to Miguel and the man ignored him for the most part. The others were a man called Peter Parker and women named Jess Drew. (M/n) found them interesting especially this spider society and after some very hard convincing, Miguel let him join.

Over the next few days, (M/n) has been working with Miguel to track this 'anomaly' or so they call these villains, in hopes to return him back to his proper dimension. (M/n) just wishes luck to whichever spider-man this Doc Oc belonged to because the amount of terrorising this man has caused his city was getting out of hand.

The man needed to be stopped, and M/n couldn't let his city down.

The air became silent the moment those words came from M/n's mouth. The others stood around the two with their gazes stuck to the ground as most, mainly the adults remembered the incident that occurred nearly a year ago. They knew the story but only a few were actually there to see what had happened.

M/n's fists were clenched while he took a slow but deep breath, and after a moment of uncomfortable silence for Miles, he relaxed them, trying to give the boy a reassuring smile.

"You already know about the villains who escaped their own dimension and got sent to another so to keep it simple, one came to my universe." As if on command, the red cubic knob appeared in the air, (M/n) turning it in a peculiar way before a screen popped up of a city.

(M/n)'s home.

At least, what his home used to look like.