ꜰᴏᴜʀ

[SPOILERS AHEAD!]

The room was slightly dark with the curtain window opened just the tiniest bit to let the night sky shine through. Clothes scattered the floor and chairs while two figures laid together in the massive bed that was placed in the middle of the wall facing the even larger window overlooking Nueva York.

M/n laid on top of Miguel with his head resting on the man's chest and the leaders arms wrapped securely around his waist. He gently drew random shapes on Miguels arm while Miguel had a pillow behind his head and his face shoved in M/n's hair peppering small kisses every so often.

It wasn't often they got to spend close time like this together, in bed particularly. Miguel was a busy man trying to prevent the collapse of the multiverse 24/7 so when M/n for the chance to get him to relax for a night, it was always so worth it.

"What's on your mind." Miguels voice brought M/n back to reality and he shifted up a bit to hum at Miguels question.

"Is it cheesy to say you?"

Miguel chuckled and rubbed his fingers along M/n's exposed back forcing a tiny shiver to run up his spine.

"A little, yeah." He replied quietly but his tone was playful.

M/n gave a teasing glare and leaned up to rest their foreheads together before he took a deep breath and stared into Miguels sharp eyes. "I don't have time to think of anything else. So why let useless thoughts obscure my mind when all it could be is you."

His words brought Miguels smirk to diminish a bit and he pulled the smaller man closer to him even if M/n was already lying on top of him. "I don't want to lose you." The whisper barely heard in M/n's ear but he caught it.

Smiling gently he leant down to place a soft kiss on Miguels lips, not too hard unless he wanted his lips to bleed for the fifth time that night.

Pulling back and opening his eyes again, M/n stroked Miguels cheek with his finger. "I don't want to leave you. But sometimes we can't always get what we want. Even if we fight against the universe, our decisions are never really our own."

Miguel reached to grasp M/n's hand in his own and bring it to his face to press a kiss to his palm, then leaning into it with closed eyes. M/n watched and moved his other to run his fingers through Miguels messy hair, scratching his fingers softly on his scalp causing a hum of delight to come from the man underneath him.

The night continued on with the lovers lazily making out and condensation occasionally steaming up the windows.

M/n skipped along the cafeteria the next day looking though the food options the guys had decided to make this morning. Keeping it simple, he grabbed a thing of fries and went off to go find Jess as he thought about how Gwen was doing in her little side quest.

Sending her off to earth-1610 to figure out what Spot's plan was sounded like a good idea when Miguel told M/n at first. She knew that world better than them but her past with Miles is what started to worry M/n, the chance she'd tell him everything was high and they didn't really want to risk his world collapsing because of his love for his father. It was still a theory but with their experiences in the past they didn't want to the sy their chances.

M/n haswatched Miles ever since he became spider-man, and he could honestly say the boy truly enjoys the life of saving people and protecting New York.

"How's Stacy going?" M/n asked, eating the fries after catching up with Jess.

Jess rolled her eyes at the question and answered with a conflicted tone. "I checked up on her but she seems to be getting sidetracked. I know she's up to something and it's definitely with that Morales kid."