ꜰɪᴠᴇ

[SPOILERS AHEAD!]

"Well, that was another easy adventure for spider-man—"

"No, no, no, no, no!"

The machine exploded and sent a wave of force all around the area including hitting the four spider-men and Miles was struck with a vision of Spot as he tumbled back. Waves of images including how Spot became who he was, the destruction he was going to bring to dimensions, and his father and inspector Singh running to a child flickering like two simultaneous scenarios.

Miles grunted as he landed harshly on the floor and tried to push himself up to look up at Spot. "What was that?" He whispered to himself, watching Spot hover in the dark black cloud.

"Our future. I'm going to take everything from you. Like you took everything from me."

They all watched in fear at Spot who spoke his threatening goodbye to Miles and vanished. The lab now destroyed and debris began falling down from the roof, Miles left in a daze at what just happened when Gwen came into his view.

"—Miles! Miles!"

"We gotta go!" Hobie clapped his hands and Gwen hauled Miles up as they started running towards the exit making sure to dodge anything that was about to crush them. Gwen held Miles' hand along the way as they finally made it out and ran to the railing.

The Alchemax building had a line break around the whole thing, its weight not being held up anymore as it slowly started to fall forward. "We'll clear the path," Miles gestured to him and Pavitr and the four jumped off together, "You slow down that building."

"I'll do it. But not because you told me too." Hobie backfired and the four separated, Miles and Pavitr working together to grab any civilians in the way and Hobie and Gwen forming lines of web to attempt to hold the building up.

They worked in harmony, trying to do the best they could until the web Gwen and Hobie had made snapped and the four went wide eyed. But with the hundreds of lives on the line, they couldn't give up so now they all began swinging through the buildings underneath and grabbing people out.

Miles shot through a room and used his web as a lasso to throw five people out and his spider sense forced him to turn and break a large piece of concrete that followed them. Pavitr and Him worked together to haul the people to safety then all four of them shot themselves further down to the bridge where more people were running away in fear.

Hobie grabbed two people and ran with more following while something smashed a hole right under a bus and it started falling into it. Pavitr swung over the bridge and went wide-eyed at seeing a bus fall through a hole but worse at seeing his girlfriend, Gayatri panicking on the back of it.

"Gayatri! No!" He shot web to pull himself faster just to catch the bus and held onto a wire broken from the bridge and groaned from the weight.

Meanwhile Gwen helped two people into a balcony when Lyla popped up on her watch.

"Gwen, markers are predicting an incoming canon event. So tred carefully." She warned and Gwen swung off replying as she grabbed another man. "I'm on it."

Hobie guided people off the bridge in a hurry when a little girl remained on the ground and cried, gaining the attention of inspector Singh who changed his course of direction and hurried over to the crying child. The debris fell around them and pavitr saw them and tried to yell out to the inspector whilst still holding the bus.