chapter 2 "Welcome To K.I.S.S"

"yah!!!" I jerked up on the bed when i heard someone making noises..

"Good morning!!" I looked at her before my eyes landed on the pot and spatula she held.. so this was the sound..

"You know if i hadn't just woke up, i would've killed you" i rubbed my eyes lazily yawning..

"Well you definitely can't.. go get ready, it's 7 already" oh shit! The welcome party starts at 8!.. i ran towards the bathroom to wash my face and do my makeup..

→→→→

"Aah!! What do I wear??!!" I gripped my hair pulling it... "This?.... Nah too plain" "this?.. to spicy.." "this?... Too shiny.."

"Aaah!!" I yelled enthusiastically when my eyes landed on a very nice piece of clothing i had which i thought I would be wearing somewhere nice but i forgot i had a party to attend..

♪~♪~♪~♪

After.. what felt like hours i finally dressed up walking out my room..

A

black mini dress with full sleeve paired with black stilettos and i left my hair open..

Refrence -

"Waah! You look absolutely gorgeous" kitty came out her room clapping as she saw me her mouth hung open..

"So are you my lady" i did a little courtesy while she bowed..

"Let's go" we both chuckled walking out the door..

→→→→

"This is amazing!" We both giggled to eachother walking inside the huge hall as we saw people talking, giggling and what not.. "is there anything to drink?.." kitty asked looking around.. "alcohol is huge no in Korea." I shrugged at her before linking my hands with hers and running off to the drinks table..

"Where is your lover boy?.." i looked around at all the drinks placed infront of me.. "i told him, i had a surprise let's find him.." she said walking off without letting me grab a drink..

→→→→

"Have you seen dae?" She asked around to people as i looked around trying to spot him.. That shorty.. where is he?

"Kitty i think he isn't here!" I chuckled at her because she looked damn pissed..

"He should be here!" She retorted as i chuckled more..

"Stop laughing!!" She casually pushed me ..

"You should've told him!" I pushed her back now actually laughing hard..

"Go to hell!-" she pushed me as i bumped into a person..

"I'm sorr-" "watch where your going!" The boy turned around as i got glimpse of his face..