chapter 10 "revelation"

Third person pov

"Look i know you've been living with dae and you know i stole your mom's necklace but can we please put a pin on our drama?.. " yuri spoke as kitty looked her confused..  "i need to know why my mom loses her shit whenever your mom's name comes up!.. "

" Yeah i do too" kitty spoke standing infront of the bookshelf..

"I introduced myself to your mom and she acted she barely knew my mom.. but if you look at the photo album there are so many photos of them together." Kitty spoke her mind to yuri while yuri nodded understanding.

"And did you know.. they were roommates?"

"They were?. " Kitty looked at yuri.. "did she say something weird happened between them.?"

"No.. she just said they weren't close. But maybe she was lying about that." Yuri spoke putting her hands on waist. "And that's why we need to find photos of our mom.. I need know what she's hiding.." yuri spoke crouching down to the yearbooks.

"To understand her better?.. " kitty asked towering her.

Yuri gave kitty a 'are you dumb' look .. "No. To ruin her. " She spoke looking back at the books.

" Okay.. we need 1993..--- That's the only year missing.. " kitty spoke brushing the books by finger tips. "Maybe somebody just put it in wrong spot?"

"Or maybe my mom just got rid of it.." yuri spoke gazing at the other bookshelves while sitting down on the floor.

"The morning was so weird. She thought my necklace was her's.." kitty spoke sitting beside her. " Maybe... They both had the same necklace. Wearing it like a friendship necklace. "

" And then something happened to make them not friends" yuri said looking at kitty.

"Like.. prof. Lee. Maybe he came between them!" Kitty said making random shapes on the floor.

"Random! But I'm listening." Yuri said turning towards kitty.

"I love love triangles." Two heads pop out behind the bookshelves.

"Uhmm.. what are you two doing here?.." yuri asked as Q and Florian came beside them.

"We were going to make out by rare books.. we are official." Q spoke elbowing Florian.

"I proposed!" Florian said excitedly.

"But happen to stumbled upon this juicy convo" Q said as they both nodded before continuing the conversation..

"I saw some intense body language between your mom and Lee this morning." Kitty said reffering to the this morning.

"They did go to KISS at same time." yuri agreed.

"It all makes sense." Q spoke making kitty and yuri look at him. "Jina was in love with Lee but Lee ended choosing Eve in the end." Making kitty widen her eyes.

"Why are we assuming he chose Eve?.. maybe he chose My mom while eve was the tragic one." Yuri spoke making kitty cut her off.

"Moving on! We have to find the year book!" Kitty spoke trying to save the situation.

"My mom might have one in her office, and i know she's stuck in board meeting right now." Yuri spoke as kitty nodded at her. "The sooner i find her secret the sooner i can use it against her. So, are you with me or not?" Yuri waited for Kitty's response.

"I'm with you" kitty smiled..

♪~♪~♪~♪