chapter 13 "Family and friendship"

Dan pov

"so, the idea of this is that the hanbok we wear the fans the choreography, the music.. it all comes together to make the image of butterflies and flower in the spring." Yuri started after we thanked her for handing the fans to us.

"It's like this." She went behind kitty to help her with the fans as i started doing the random open and close along with her.

The tension in room suddenly shifted as i looked at kitty and noticed that she seemed pretty tense from before yuri went behind her and now i just feel awkward being in the same room as them.

"What?.." yuri asked as i watched kitty take a step away from her..

"I'm nervous" kitty stated fanning herself.

"Come on.. it can't be worse than when you fell into the cupcakes." Yuri chuckled so did i but awkwardly.

"Kitty.. you are the girl who flew half way across the world to achieve what she wants." Yuri said holding Kitty's forearm as i stepped away from them. "What could possibly make you nervous?."

"You." Kitty whispered as my eyes widen.

"Me? Why would I make you nervous." Yuri was cut off by her phone ringing in her pocket as she pulled it she pulled it out of her pocket.

"Don't you wanna get that." I asked nodding towards her phone.

"Um... It's ok.. I'll call her later." Yuri said before silencing it and putting it back. "Kitty's more important right now. I need you to get this dance down and get the extra credit. I can't lose you now." Yuri said as i nodded my head towards kitty for her to say something.

"I can't lose you either." Kitty mumbled straightforwardly looking at yuri's lips as i coughed a bit as the others came inside the dance room.

♪~♪~♪~♪

Q and Florian sat on the bleachers trying to study for the finals but Q's mind was stuck on the conversation earliar with dae and Minho in the cafeteria when he was told, They saw Florian meeting up with some dude when they went to grab coffee.

"Sigh.. Flo... Are you cheating on me?" Q asked making Florian jolt up in surprise but he stayed rather calm then more panicked.

"What?... No.." he said turning towards his work again.

"Dae and Minho think you are." Q said closing his book trusting his friend's words over his boyfriend's.

"Well dae and Minho are wrong." Florian said finally looking up from his notebook.

"You're lying. They saw you." Q said making florian a bit panick but he remained silent as he showed the picture Minho and dae shot from yesterday. "I was hoping you'd have some kind of explanation." Q mumbled sadly.

"I-- i do." Florian quickly said as A waited for him to the excuse.

"I love you." Florian said quickly making Q tilt his head.

"Flo that's not an explanation." Q let out feeling defeated.

"Q! I-i love you" Florian said but that wasn't some explanation to make Q stay. "Listen. I love you so much that i let other parts of my life fall away like -- like doing homework." Florian explained. "And i love you so much that i can't picture not being here with you!"