YouTube with y/n and sangheon

"hi, guys!" Y/n exclaimed holding the camera up.

"Hey!" Everyone joined her squashing her in the middle with her hand up in the air.

"Guys! You won't believe what happened." Anthony excitedly said grabbing the Camera from her grasp. "Minho fell-- hey!"

"Phew.." y/n removed the single strand of hair from her face and sighed. "Guys, i think I should take you to the film set up." She said heading towards the dorm room with her back camera on showing different  types of camera spread around in the room. "There's alot going right now but I know you love it." She chuckled from behind the camera making her way inside.

\×\×\×\×\

"There is your dear Minho." She scoffed at sangheon sitting on the couch reading his script for the next scene but what she didn't notice was he was goofing around before hurriedly grabbing the script as he heard her come inside. "So, Mr. Lee. How does it feel being a part of this show?"

"It feels great. It's really lovely to work with all of you and the staff is very sweet too." Sangheon said placing the script onto his lap facing y/n now.

"Liar." Y/n said holding the camera far from her face as she sat down next to him putting both of her legs on his lap getting comfortable to interview him.

"Y/n!" Anna ran towards her breaking apart the two on the couch. "I have to show you something!" She took y/n's hands running of to one of the rooms.

"Pft---" y/n controlled her laugh after noticing minyeong on the chair with a moustache made on his face.

"What's going on--" sangheon stopped as his eyes fell on minyeong's face. "HAHAHAHAHA!" he burst out laughing.

"Shut it--" Anna scolded before noticing minyeong shift in his chair waking out of his dream land. "Run!" She said handing the marker to sangheon, grabbing y/n's hand.

"See you!" Y/n said running out the dorm..

\×\×\×\×\

"SANGHEON LEE! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" they both heard before there footsteps were mixed with several more.

"Aaahhhh!!! It wasn't me!!!" Sangheon ran for his life with a demonic looking minyeong behind him.

"Y/n!" Sangheon ran behind her making her freeze on the spot as he held her forward as a sheild. "Tell him! I didn't do it!" He said ducking as  slipper was thrown across the hall.

"Ah!" She yelled as the slipper hit her instead.

"Im sorry!" Minyeong ran towards her rubbing her shoulder.

"Just kidding." She chuckled nodding towards the camera.

"I'm going to kill you both!" Minyeong scoffed before throwing his hands in the air.

"Come on! Have fun Minnie" y/n said puching him on the shoulder jokingly as he let out a small laugh seeing his reflection on the window.

"Thank you." Sangheon exhaled letting his head fall on y/n's shoulder.

"Everyone, i sometimes think if I'm 20 or sangheon." Y/n stated laughing at the exhausted sangheon.

"I'm old." He let out groaning.

"You are." They bickered through out their way back filming the cute moments.

∆\\\\∆

"Dear viewers, thank you for watching this video. Make sure to hit like button and subscribe for more content like this." Y/n said before turning her head towards sangheon and gesturing him to say something.

"Yes, and make sure to leave alot of comments if you wanna see me back on this chanel. Your dear sangheon." He made a Korean heart before trying to make a full heart with left hand but y/n instead accidentally showed a thumbs up.

"Yah!" Sangheon exclaimed disappointed at the fact he got friend zoned.

"No! No! I was going to make a heart afterward!" Y/n tried to explain but he was too hurt already. "I'm sorry, darling." Y/n joked hugging him putting his head on her shoulder making a sad face to the camera before turning it off..

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WAS WHAT YOU GUYS WERE EXPECTING BUT BAHAHA! IM BACK WITH SOME QUESTIONABLE THINGS! NEXT WILL BE AN INTERVIEW! MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW FOR MORE AND VOTE!