chapter 14 "I Love you, a lot more"

"Honey, are you okay?" Kitty's father said from the other side of the call.

"No.." she said on the verge of breaking down..

"I'll get on the next flight. Where's my passport? Tree get up." Her dad got up looking around before gently tugging at his wife.

"No. Dad. It's not emergency. Don't wake up Trina." Kitty said shaking her head.

"Tree, go back to sleep." Her dad said before getting out of the bed and going out the room.

"What's wrong honey?" He asked stepping in the other room.

"I got in a fight with dae, because i have feeling for yuri, who is a girl." Kitty said running her knees.

"Oh oh thank God" her dad let out a breath of relief but kitty was just in confusion and sadness.

"Thank God That I'm bi? Or pan? Or fluid?."

"Whatever pan or fluid is." Her dad shook his head. "thank God that you're safe and healthy."

"I'm safe and I'm healthy." Kitty voice broke. "I'm also sad, dad. And I'm also very very confused."

"That's sounds about right for 17- year- old. Who's studying abroad in her junior year of highschool. I'm sorry to hear you so down kitten, but
You're one of the strongest people i know."

"Well i don't feel very strong right now." Kitty said tiredly.

"Well you are." Her dad tried to cheer her up. "Just like your mom.. Sadness and confusion are just the part of growing up. It certainly sounds like you're growing up."

"I might also be failing all of my classes." Kitty sighed pulling her knees towards her more.

"All of em'? Ok-okay it's alright. Besides school work, is there anything else important that you learned there?" Her dad stuttered trying to find the words to speak.

"I learned that mom here has infinite love to give, Her time here might have been short but she really made a big impact on people's lives."

"You went to find her, you found yourself, you did what you wanted to do. Honey I'm proud of you." You could know from his voice how proud he was of his youngest daughter.

"Thanks, dad." Kitty let out feeling way better than before.

♪~♪~♪~♪

Dan pov

"Hey?..." Q entered the room as me and kitty were packing to leave tomorrow for the vacation i was leaving tomorrow.."Why the big suitcases, it's only winter break. You can leave some stuff here."

"Preparing for the worst." Kitty said before looking at me as i sadly Chuckled while she went to grab some of my stuff along with her's because i couldn't move that much.

"Look, i know things seem to be worse right now but tomorrow it'll be better. You are going to pass all your classes and talk to dae and sort it out." Q tried to lighten the mood which sadly wasn't working.

"The thing is i don't even how i want it to work out.." kitty said folding her tshirt. "I hate that i hurt him. But i have feelings for yuri that is not going away. She is still ignoring all of my texts." Kitty sighed sitting down on the bed beside me as Q did too on his bed. "Maybe i don't know anything about love."

"Rememeber, when you came to Korea your lips were still virgin?" I laughed at Q's attempt to bring Kitty's mood up.. "never touched another person's or even had a sip of soju."

"Coming to Korea has opened you up in alot of ways.." i said to kitty rubbing her back in comfort.

"If i fail out now.--"