chapter 11 "camping. in nature"

Dan pov

Sigh... These couples have been making out everywhere and I'm feeling preety lonely because of them. I've walked in on.. i guess everyone? Kitty and dae making out in balcony... Q and Florian in the library... Sigh... Minho and Madison too..

"GUYS!! CAN YOU STOP MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH!" I yelled making them flinch but they just layed there holding eachother.

"i could kiss you forever." Kitty whispered giving a peck to dae.

"Same.."

"Guys come on.." i sighed sitting on the chair. " Don't guys think you need to talk?"

"We do.." kitty groaned sitting up. "We should talk"

"We've been talking for years.. now we finally get not to talk" dae said as i rolled my eyes at his cheesy lines..

"But... I have many questions still.. when did know you wanted me back? How did yuri find out? Were you inlove with me this whole time?.. " kitty spoke looking here and there while i crossed my legs at their convo.

"yes.. i always have" dae said going in for another kiss but kitty stopped him..

"I can't anymore." I grunted getting up to grab my bags.

"Dude.. the class trip is camping.. in tents. In nature. For two days." I heard kitty say while I'm  turning around too see Minho carrying a suitcase with another bag. Dressed up stylishly.

"yeah? That's why i packed light." Minho commented pointing his hand at his suitcase before going out the room.

"Wait-- minhoo!" I yelled grabbing my bag running behind him.

→→→→

"So how's it going with Madison?.." i started walking alongside Minho on the footpath on the way to the bus.

"Good.. she's really into me." He replied pulling his suitcase with him.

"Oh ... Great. So, are you thinking about asking her out?.." i said looking down at the ground standing on the side while students here and there chatted, giggled.

"I think.. Madison made me realise I'm ready for something more." He said looking at me.

"Oh?.. uhm i guess i should go.." i said lowly almost whispering running towards madison and her friends.

"Ocean park out!" He said giving a flying kiss through the screen as i chukled at them jumping around because he said Madison's name.

"He said your name!!" They all squirmed.

"and we owe it all to Minho and his famous mom! Madison went towards him wrapping her legs on his torso.. "ocean park played her mysterious step son on the song of an Enchanted Tiger Amulet. Principle Lim agreed to cancle the skid weekend. So, we could go to his grandma's garden instead!" She excitedly pecked Minho while i just rolled my eyes at the couple. "Principle Lim wants to keep my dad happy. So, she'll do anything i want" Madison said removing a piece of hair from her lipgloss as Minho put her down.

"You know?.." Yuri said arching eyebrow at Madison.

"Ofcourse." Madison made 'duh' face. "It's the only reason i go here in the first place. Your mom is very good at pulling strings." Madison complimented.

"yeah, usually for evil." Yuri stated rolling her eyes.

Third person pov

" Hey, I'm gonna sit with Alex" kitty told dae pointing at Alex.

"Oh? Okay.. I'll see you there then." Dae nodded before looking for vacant seat..

"Hello there!" Alex greeted kitty as she sat down.. "don't you wanna sit with your boyfriend?."