Chapter II - The High Priestess

A week goes by and I find myself walking to school as usual.

I head to the Blossom twin's dorm, where we usually do meetups, and overhear Pandora not-so-whispering to someone the latest gossip.

"Like, she's gone! Wiped from the face of the earth." She says. This can't take too much of my time.

I set my bag down and scoot beside her. "Who's gone?"

"Jane!" She half-yells, ignoring how I just popped up out of nowhere.

"Who?" I ask, having no collection of who Jane is. Oh, wait. "Ohhh! Jane!"

"Bitch!" She moves her body to face me. "So Jane has been missing for over a week! Gone. No trace, no note, no nothing!"

My eyes widen. "She's gone??? I just visited her a few days ago!"

She pulls her hands away from her head, pretending her head exploded. "People are saying she ran away with her boyfriend—"

"If that's the case, he probably kidnapped her!" I didn't even know my body was facing her. Oh, the power of gossip.

"There! Right there!" She points right between my eyes. "Some people are saying her boyfriend kidnapped her!"

"Oh God." I don't wanna be insensitive but I'm smiling as I'm talking. I can't help it and neither does Pandora. I guess we all have some drama blood in us.

Pandora clicks her tongue. "Some say she's just skipping class. But some . . . " She looks around to make sure nobody's listening. We both lean closer to hear our little private conversation. "Some say she was murdered."

We both quickly bent around and knocked on the wooden bench we were sitting on. Y'know, to not jinx it.

"Hello???" Said the boy she was talking to earlier— Oh shoot. That boy was Seth Greywood. "I'm still here, bitch."

" . . . " I grab my back from the ground and sigh. "Bye, Pandora."

"See ya," She waves as I walk away. God, I hate Seth.

***

I open the Blossom's dorm to be greeted by the scent of hairspray and peppermint wax.

"Morning." Molly greets, not batting an eye my way. She was curling her hair and putting on her gold hoop earrings.

Like Ollie, she had long wavy hazel hair, fair skin, slim long legs, and a pretty face.

She was like— She is the female version of Ollie. While Ollie had a mole on his left cheekbone, under his eye, Molly had a mole on her right cheekbone. They were like matching twin bracelets except it's in their skin. Well . . . they are twins.

"Good morning!" I throw myself into Ollie's bed and smell his signature peppermint scent on his pillow.

"Heard about Jane?" Molly sprays her floral perfume on her wrists.

"Please." I tease.

"Not you, dumbass. You know everything." She points her purple curler at Ollie. "You."

"Jane?" He almost cracks a smile. "Who?"

"I don't know." Molly cackles. "She is a girl though . . . "

Ollie stands up straight. "Jane Doe it is!"

This was a small stupid occurring joke between the whole school. Her last name was Doe and her first was Jane. Wonder what she thinks about it.

"Nope." Ollie leans into a mirror and continues waxing his hair.

"She's missing." Molly widens her eyes in exaggeration. "Poof."

"Oh?" Ollie looks at me through his mirror, waiting on me for an answer. God, he's hot.

I stretch my limbs on his bed and squeeze my voice. "Yup. I think her boyfriend kidnapped her. Or ran away with her."

He nods his head and looks back at the mirror.

"The Missing Jane Doe." He jokes under his breath. "Fitting."

(ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR READING BB!!! I post once a week! Every Friday-Saturday hehehe 💛 Don't worry if the chapters are too short because if that's the case, I'll make sure to post double! Love you!!!)