September 27, 1994 - 12:04 P.M.

TBB rolls down, giving up. His voice strained from screaming "Let me out!" over and over. He sits breathless on the floor and wipes the blood off his nose, back against the door. He received a note in the dorm which he shared with Innesa Alexeev. Yet he knew not even his own dormmate remembered him.

Meet me at midnight. The Library. You know who I am.

Of course, he thought it was Touma. Nobody really knew him anyway. He was unexpectedly met by Pandora and Seth, who assaulted him. And that's how he ended up locked and alone in The Restricted Section.

He hears footsteps approach the door, but he doesn't care anymore. He leans his head against the door and closes his eyes. Soon enough, the footsteps disappear.

" . . . " He can't believe it. Someone remembered him, beat the crap out of him, and locked him in a dark Library. With no light except the blue moonlight.

But then, in the corner of his eye, he spots an eerie shadow emerge from the glooms. Wearing a Black Motorcycle Helmet, a black leather strap jacket, and leather gloves. They were becoming one with the night.

"Who are you?" TBB slowly stands up, eyes narrowing in curiosity. "Is this one of Seth's pranks again? Cut it out."

But they stay silent.

The Brunette Boy scoffs and walks towards the silhouette. "Not funny. You look like a Hazard."

The Hazard didn't talk not move an inch. If the blue light wasn't reflecting on their helmet, you wouldn't notice them.

"Are you stuck here too?"

" . . . "

"Ok."

In a swift move, The Hazard digs their fingers into TBB's wrist, drawing blood.

"Ahh!" TBB shrieks in pain as The Hazard tacks his arm to the shelf. Without thinking, he crushes his knee to their gut with a hint of rage. They let go of his wrist, taken aback by such force. The Brunette Boy grabs a book and cries out loud, smashing it against The Hazard's head, knocking them a few steps back.

TBB ran to the door, terrified and clutching his wrist, and banged the door. "Seth! Pandora! Let me out!!! This isn't a joke anymore!" But to no answer. He grew infuriated and banged the door. If he was gonna die, he better yell his anger before his time runs out. "SCREW YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE, YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD."

He was left with no choice but to hide. Hide in the dark. Hide alone. Hide with a demon lurking, wanting blood.

He backed up behind a shelf, breathless and horrified, and looked through it's book gap. Nothing. No one was there. Everything was quiet. Everything was peaceful. Everything was normal.

Whilst he was wide-eyed and unaware, The Hazard slowly walked up behind him with a blade in hand.

They raised their knife and shot at Mystery Boy's waist.

TBB froze, face full of fear. He slowly glimpsed at his body, blood seeping through his clothes. His blue eyes flickered with dread and despair. This was the end of him, and he knew it.

He fell to the ground, blood ringing through his ears. His vision blurry, looked at The Hazard standing over his body.

The Brunette Boy dug his fingernails to the ground as The Hazard grabbed his feet and dragged him. He screamed hoping someone would hear him while he scraped the wooden planks, his waist going hell and back with blood trailing on the floor.

He didn't know what to feel. Scared? Mad? But wrath was the answer. He felt wrath.

The Hazard pinned him to the cedar ground and reached for his eyes.

TBB yelled as he grabbed their hand and stopped them from diving their hands into his sockets. But it was too late. He felt the worst pain as his flesh ripped from his eyes. Hands reached for his throat and fingers dug into his cheekbones. Pounding was in his ears, he felt no more.

Shouldn't have seen.

(WOOP WOOP)