~Bubba~

Bubba's POV:
Nubbins was talking to them. I was.... Jealous? No, why would I be jealous. I didn't bother listening to their conversation, I just stood there behind Y/N, watching them.

I stood there, deep in thought until Y/N backs away from Nubbins a little bit and backs into me. They looked a little startled as they turn to look at me. I smile down at them, taller than them as I stood at a height of 6'5.

I tilt my head to the side, looking them in their beautiful E /C eyes. They seemed even more scared. I wondered if it was something Nubbins said or did. I look at Nubbins, making a bunch of noises. "Calm down, Bubba! All I did was tell 'em that we're cannibals."

I look at their scared face then back at Nubbins, making more noises. Drayton comes storming into the room. "What's all this noise?!" He noticed Y/N. "And why aren't they tied up?! You two are so useless!" He shouts. I start making noises, which gets covered by the sound of Nubbins' shouting.

Drayton rolls his eyes, walking over to Y/N. He grabs them and starts dragging them upstairs. Y/N tries to fight back but to no avail. I grab Y/N, pulling them into my arms and away from Drayton, making pig noises at Drayton.

Drayton scoffs and walks away, back into the kitchen. Nubbins went upstairs and me and Y/N were alone again. I look at them, a look of fear on their face. I still held them close to me, worried Drayton would try to hurt them again.

They still looked scared, though. I make a few noises at them, hoping to make them not scared. I pick them up and carry them upstairs and to my room. Once there, I set them on my bed.

I didn't want them to be scared of me. I didn't want to hurt them. I wanted them to know that. I guess when they saw me with a chainsaw it didn't make them like me too much. Walking through the woods with a chainsaw in the middle of the night doesn't make the best first impression. And I did tie them up, but that was because Drayton told me to.

I was trying to make them not scared of me, but that's a hard task when you can't actually talk. Nubbins opens the door and looks from me to Y/N. "Hiya." He says. Y/N and I look at him. I make a few noises. "Well Bubba you gotta show 'em that you aren't scary and mean."

Y/N tilts their head to the side a little bit, confused at what Nubbins means. "Bubba doesn't want ya to be scared of him." I look at Y/N and nod. Y/N still didn't seem calm, just scared still.

"I'll leave ya to figure it out Bubba." Nubbins says as he leaves the room. I sit on the bed next to Y/N, fidgeting with my hands. Y/N looks at me, seeming calmer now. Maybe it was Nubbins that made them scared?

I look them in their E/C eyes and make a squealing noise. Their eyes were so... mesmerizing.

Word count: 548