~Van~

Nubbins POV:

"H—how would you like me to take your picture?" I giggle a little as I speak, smiling. "I—I'm a great photographer!" I say, my smile never leaving my face or faltering. I lift my camera and take a picture of them, mostly Franklin. They all look at me as if I was insane, which I honestly don't blame them.

"H—here! Look! I—it's a good picture!" I say, handing it to Franklin. He takes it, which it had a bit of blood on it. Franklin looks at the picture. "It's not the best—," Franklin starts but I cut him off, my smile small. "I—it's a great picture! F—five dollars." I say.

"I—it's not a good picture, dude. I—I'm not  gonna pay you five dollars, especially since you cut your own hand open with my knife." Franklin says, looking at me. I notice Sally whisper something to Jerry and he nods, slowing the vehicle to a stop. "Look, weirdo, you gotta get out." Sally says and the others nod. Kerk opens the door and tries grabbing me and pulling me out and just as he pushes me out I cut Franklins arm open.

I get pushed out and onto the ground. I quickly get up as they start driving off. I blow raspberries and smack the side of their van, leaving my blood on it. I continue blowing raspberries for a minute as they drive off. I sigh, watching the van disappear into the distance...

Sally's POV:

I look at Franklins arm as the weirdo cuts it open. "Oh god...!" I say before grabbing bandages and bandaging his arm quickly after cleaning it up. "That freak! He better not have been the weirdo digging up those graves." I say, looking at Franklins arm. "He probably was. I can't believe you two used to live in a house around these parts. The people here are weird as hell." Kerk says and I look up at him.

"Well we were kids then and didn't realize how weird and wrong the world was." I say and Franklin nods. I sigh. "Should we have called the cops?" I ask and Pam shrugs her shoulders. "Nothing we can do now. We already drove pretty far so it wouldn't make sense to stop just to call the police on some guy just cause he's weird. I mean, he did cut Franklins arm open but at least he didn't kill him or one of us."

I nod in agreement. "You're right. Let's just focus on getting to the house." I say and the others nod.

Jerry's POV:

We had been driving for a while now when I realize we'll need to stop for gas soon. "Hey, guys, we're gonna have to stop for gas. Anyone know the closest gas station?" I ask, looking at Pam then in my rear view mirror at the others. I then look back at the road. "Uh... there is one called Last Chance Gas Station. It should be close." Sally says.

I nod and continue driving.

Nubbins POV:

I was walking kinda slowly down the side of the road again. "Stupid..." I mumble. Their van wasn't in sight anymore. I sigh and speed up a bit. "I'm so stupid for doing that..." I mumble.

Draytons POV:

I was working in the gas station I owned, Last Chance Gas Station. We haven't been having many people coming here so I was getting ready to just close for the day. As I was sitting outside, thinking, a green van pulls up. There was blood on the side but I decided to ignore it.

"Hey there. Whatcha need?" I ask, approaching the van. Robert, the window washer, gets up and starts cleaning the window and some of the front of the van. "We need gas," the driver says. "We got no gas, sorry. But we got barbecue. Want any?" I ask. The driver sighs. "Sure, dude. We'll take some barbecue," he says, to which I nod and go inside.

The girls get out and walk to the soda machine and get a soda. There was only one left in the machine and I saw how mad the other girl got. I chuckle before bringing out the barbecue and handing them them. They were wrapped in aluminum foil.

They take the food wrapped in aluminum and the girls get back in. "I'm sure we'll make it the rest of the way without getting more gas..." The driver mumbles. "Well, safe travels." I say and go back inside the gas station, the friends driving off.

Authors Note: I am very sorry this chapter took so long to publish! I've been very busy and haven't been thinking too much about writing lately but I promise I'll try to get more chapters out!

Word Count: 805