~Kisses~

Your POV:

We cuddled all night, it was nice. I almost completely forgot about asking him to take off his mask and honestly didn't care anymore. At least we got to cuddle... and I was able to kick Drayton in the nuts. The next morning when we woke up, Drayton surprisingly didn't bother us. Maybe Bubba said, or mumbled, something that made him leave us alone?

Anyways, Bubba woke up before me and didn't wake me up, he just played with my hair and cuddled me until I woke up. "Bubba?" My voice was a bit scratchy but I had just woken up and I haven't had anything to drink for a while so of course it was. He makes a low grunt sound as he stops playing with my hair and wraps his arm around my waist again. I turn my body around so I'm facing him, my hair falling in my face.

Our faces were quite close to each others, our lips inches apart. I hadn't noticed how close we were and just stared into his eyes before noticing how he was kinda blushing under his mask, making it quite obvious that he was blushing, and also noticing how he keeps glancing down at my lips and back at my eyes. That's when I realized how close our faces and lips were to each others and a light blush comes to my cheeks as I back my face up a little bit. He moves his hand up to my cheek before moving it away and reaching for his mask, going to take it off. He sits up, I was still laying down, and he takes off his mask.

He then lays back down next to me and looks me straight in the eyes. I put my hand on his cheek, my fingers grazing over his cheek. His skin was soft. He puts his hand on the back of my head, bringing my face closer to his. Our lips almost touch when we hear a knock on the locked door. I jump and sit up, looking at the door. "Shit... that scared me..." Bubba sits up and looks at me. He looked panicked since he didn't have his mask on.

"Don't answer it. Pretend we're sleeping." I say as I grab his hand and pull him back down on the bed with me. I cuddle up close to him, our faces extremely close, our lips inches apart. There's another knock on the door. We ignore it and I put my hands on the back of his head and he puts his hands on my cheeks and we kiss passionately, our lips locking. His lips were surprisingly soft and I loved the way they felt on mine.

He pulls away and looks into my eyes. He may be a cannibal and a murderer but he's surprisingly gentle and nice. Was I developing feelings for him? I mean, I did kiss him and I did cuddle with him and I haven't tried attacking him or escaping him so maybe I do...

He slides his hands down to my waist and he pulls my body more against his and our lips lock again in a more passionate kiss. This may be strange, having feelings for a murderer and cannibal, not wanting to escape him, and kissing and cuddling him but I didn't care. He may have kidnapped me but I know there's no way I'd escape alive and plus I'm developing feelings for Bubba. Was it good I was feelings these feelings? No. Did I care? No.

Word Count: 598