Meeting Katsuki Bakugo

OK here's chapter 2 This is a Chapter where I meet Katsuki for the first time after being reincarnated as Izuku Midoriya hope you enjoy the chapter.

That night I was laying In my crib with my eyes open thinking about everything that happened ('I can't believe I was able to reincarnate as Deku') I think to myself as I close my eyes going to sleep then suddenly "well believe It bud" I hear a girl's voice as I open my eyes seeing I'm In a white void as I look and see Aria standing before me "Aria! how are you here?" I ask but then I realize I can talk and I look down at myself and see I'm in my old body wearing a white shirt and plain, looking pants with white socks.

"I pulled you back into the void tonight because I wanted to talk to you and ask you what your plan Is going forward" Aria says casually. "Well I know I want to become a hero like Deku" I say "yeah that's clear but are you going to use your knowledge of the events of the series to change the story at all though?" Aria asks me "well I was thinking of making Ochaco and I get together before the dorm room contest in episode 51" I say "really?!" Aria asks In shock "yeah I just can't wait until they get together around the end of the series for me to get together with Ochaco" I say.

"So what's your plan for when you meet Katsuki?" Aria asks as I shrug "I don't really know but I think I got an idea now" I say "what is it?" Aria asks "well I'm gonna make sure that we're the best of friends as possible until the day I find out that I don't have a quirk" I say "ok but what are you going to do when your mother finds out that you don't have a quirk when she takes you to the doctor to find out your quirk?" Aria asks "I'm gonna train my body as hard as I can from four all the way to fourteen" I say.

"What are you hoping to accomplish doing that?" Aria asks "I'm hoping by that by training my body as hard as possible from four until fourteen so that my body can handle 30% of One For All by the time I meet All Might" I say "Wow, that's a bold plan" Aria says impressed "but are you sure you can handle that kind of training?" she asks with concern "I'm not sure but I have to try, I can't let my lack of a quirk hold me back from becoming a hero" I say determinedly.

"Alright, I believe in you" Aria says with a smile "just remember to take care of yourself and don't push yourself too hard" she adds "I will, thanks for believing in me" I say as I start to fade away from the void.

As I wake up the next morning, I feel refreshed as my mother comes Into my room " how's my sweet little baby boy doing this morning?" my mother Inko asks me as I smile at her as she picks me up from my crib "are you hungry?" my mother asks me as I smile and nod my head eagerly.

As my mother feeds me, I can't help but think about my plan to become a hero. I know it won't be easy, but I'm determined to make it happen. And with Aria's support, I know I can do it.

But first, I need to focus on making friends with Katsuki Bakugo. I know he's gonna be a pain in the ass when I turn four years old but I'm gonna try my best to make sure that we become the best of friends while I'm three years old. I'll show him that even without a quirk, I can still be a great friend and maybe even a great hero someday.

As the day goes on, I play with my toys and watch some cartoons on TV. But my mind keeps going back to my plan. I need to make sure I'm ready for when I meet Katsuki. I need to make sure that we're the best of friends as possible until the day my mother takes me to find out my quirk.

3 years later

I'm now three years old and today Is the day I meet Katsuki In person for the first time in this life. I wake up and get out of my bed my little three year old feet hitting the floor gently as I was in my All Might onesie as I left my room to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast. As I walked into the kitchen, I see my mother Inko Midoriya as I get cereal a bowl a spoon and milk and prepared myself a bowl of cereal and sit down and start eating. My mother comes over and smiles at me "morning sweetie how did you sleep?" my mother asks "I slept good mama" I say to her as she smiles "that's good sweetie" my mother says as I finish my bowl of cereal and take my bowl and spoon at the same and place them In the sink to be washed.

"so are you ready to meet my friend Mitsuki and her son Katsuki?" my mother asks "I am you know why?" I ask her "why?" my mother asks "because I am here!" I shout as I raise my arms above my head after saying All Might's signature catchphrase as my mother laughs and smiles "I'm sure you and Katsuki will be great friends because Mitsuki told me that Katsuki loves heroes to" my mother says ('yeah because It's important for Katsuki and I to be friends until I turn four and we go to the doctor to find out my quirk and find out that I'm quirkless') I think to myself As we arrive at Mitsuki's house, I see Katsuki playing with some toys in the living room. He looks up as we enter and scowls at me. "Who's this weakling?" he asks his mother. I feel a pang of hurt but I remind myself of my plan. I need to befriend Katsuki no matter what.

"My sweetie, this is Izuku Midoriya. He's going to be your friend from now on," Mitsuki says, introducing me to Katsuki.

Katsuki just snorts and goes back to playing with his toys. I walk over to him and sit down next to him. "Hi, I'm Izuku. What are you playing with?" I ask him, trying to start a conversation.

Katsuki just glares at me. "None of your business, weakling," he says, pushing me away.

I feel a little discouraged but I don't give up. I keep trying to talk to Katsuki and play with him. Eventually, he starts to warm up to me and we start playing together. We play with his toys and even make up our own hero games.

As the day goes on, I feel like Katsuki and I are becoming good friends. I'm happy that my plan is working. I know it won't be easy to maintain our friendship when I turn four and find out that I'm quirkless, but I'm determined to make it work.

As we leave Mitsuki's house, I wave goodbye to Katsuki. "See you soon, Katsuki!" I shout smiling and waving at him as I laugh a bit walking away.

Katsuki just scowls at me but I can see a hint of a smile on his face. I know that we're going to be great friends. And with Aria's support, I know I can make my dream of becoming a hero a reality.

All right, that's chapter 2 done hope you guys are enjoying it so far see you next time for episode 1 Izuku Midoriya: Origin the first step on my journey to become the worlds greatest hero see you guys then bye.