Episode 7: Deku vs. Katsuki

Alright here we go Episode 7: Deku vs. Katsuki so same deal with the last episode i'm skipping the recap and just going straight with the first opening and then continuing the episode properly and you guys are really gonna like how my fight with Katsuki goes now It's time to start the episode let's go

Katsuki and I are still standing across from each other with Ochaco standing a few feet behind Katsuki "Bakugo come In give me a status report where are you?" Tenya asks In Katsuki's ear threw the earpiece "just shut up and defend the weapon I've got more important things to worry about" Katsuki says to Tenya "are you forgetting what our mission Is?" Tenya asks but he gets no response "hello? he hung up on me this Isn't time for radio silence we're supposed to be partners!" Tenya shouts In frustration.

Meanwhile

In the monitoring room while everyone Is watching "hey who's Bakugo talking to?" Eijiro asks "I'm not hearing anything can we get any sound from this video?" Eijiro asks as All Might turns to him "he's got a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner I gave it to him before the match started along with a map of the building also this roll of capture tape" All Might explains "wrapping this around your opponent means you've apprehended them and they're out for the rest of the game" All Might says "so there's a 15 minute time limit and the good guys have no idea what floor the nuclear weapon is hidden on right?" Mina asks "correct" All Might confirms but little does he know since I was reincarnated as the boy they know as Izuku Midoriya from a world where their world is a manga/anime I know every event that happens "then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here a big one" Mina says "real pros have to outwit villains on a daily basis that's life even when the odds aren't in our favour we fight" All Might says as Kyoka gasps as Eijiro laughs "all together" All Might says raising his left fist up "plus ultra!" everyone shouts except for the quiet students "monsieur he's on the move" Yuga then points out as All Might then turns back to the monitor as Katsuki puts his left hand behind his back flexes his fingers and creates explosions in his hand as he blasts towards me and turns his body for a flying left kick "Uraraka go!" I shout as Ochaco runs the opposite way.

Katsuki then lands the kick on my right arm as I raise it up in a block "fucking bold move think you can take me alone?" Katsuki asks as I move my arm away from his leg as I move to put my arms in cross the capture tape around his leg ("he's using the capture tape!) Katsuki says mentally "go capture technique Eraserhead style!" I shout as I try to capture Katsuki with the capture tape just like how Eraserhead would capture him with his capture scarf but Katsuki thrusts his right arm towards the wall blowing up the wall with an explosion as I dodge out of the way to his left with the capture tape broken. Katsuki turns to me as I turn to him. "The little guy Is really good" Rikido says raising his left fist "he's holding his own and he hasn't even used his quirk yet" Hanta says from In his helmet as All Might watches ("not surprising he's always been pretty good at taking action In crisis situations") All Might says mentally as hehe remembers my one notebook ("plus he spent years taking notes on different heroes he internalized everything he learned those lessons are in his blood now that fanboy knowledge is paying off and driving him forward") All Might says mentally as I'm crouched looking at the smoke cloud as smoke cloud clears Katsuki put his hands behind his back as I run and turn right from where I was standing "get back here Deku!" Katsuki shouts as he starts running after me.

Katsuki runs and turns left and turns right and runs down the right way and gets to the end of that hall and gets to a middle of a part of the maze of corridors and put his head down and his arms that his sides and fists clenches them and trembles In anger and flicks his head up "dammit you were tricking me for years by acting weak but you've been laughing behind my back huh?!" Katsuki shouts his question as I'm running in another part of the floor "so where's that flashy power of yours now let's see how It compares to mine" Katsuki says as he creates explosions In both his hands "quirk or no you'll never beat me Deku!" Katsuki shouts. "That guy has some real anger Issues kinda scary" Denki says ("Midoriya told me that young Bakugo thinks very highly of himself but this level of pride is something else It may end up being his demise") All Might says mentally as Katsuki blasts open a door Into a dark room and walks In looking to the right and the left as I'm still running and heavily breathing as I'm on my knees against a wall looking to the right ("good he's completely forgotten about Ochaco just like In MHA If they wanted to send someone out to stop us here It should've been Tenya he's way faster after all") I say mentally.