Episode 6: Rage, You Damn Nerd

Alright here we go Episode 6: Rage, You Damn Nerd now further note before we begin you know how episode six begins with the end of episode five well for this story I'm gonna skip that and just start with the first opening and then just start the episode proper after the opening so yeah  and also warning for hurt and comfort so get ready for a blow to the feels but enough of that here we go

I was still standing In the circle holding my right on with my left hand clenching my right fist with my completely broken right index finger "holy shit he threw It 1000 meters" Denki says In shock as everyone else because my throw was about 300 m farther than Katsuki's  "nice he's finally showing his true power" Ochaco cheers "but his finger appears to be broken now just like In the exam when he destroyed the zero pointer and completely broke his arm and both his legs this quirk Is very powerful but also very odd" Tenya says "It wasn't a very pretty throw" Yuga says as Katsuki Is gasping In shock with his mouth and eyes wide-open ("what the hell was that If he had a quirk he would've gotten It when we were kids this Is impossible he's up to something") Katsuki thinks flashback: "someone I look up to told me I have what It takes to be a hero that's why I'm going to U.A and you can't stop me motherfucker" I said :end flashback "I'm getting to the bottom of this" Katsuki says angrily as he an explosion In his right hand and starts running at me "hey Deku you bastard tell me how you did that or you're dead!" Katsuki shouts.

"You wanna go bitch then let's go" I say surrounding myself In green lightning activating full cowling "Superpower 40% Full Cowling!" I shout ready to take Katsuki down but suddenly Eraserhead throws his capture scarf and wraps It around Katsuki stopping him mid run as he turns his head "what why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" Katsuki asks trying to get out of the grip of the capture weapon "because It's a capture weapon made out of carbon fibre and a special metal alloy" Eraserhead says as his hair is floating up and his eyes are red as he's using his quirk erasure to keep Katsuki's quirk under control "stand down" Eraserhead says as I deactivate full cowling and deactivate One For All "It would be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much It gives me serious dry eye" Eraserhead says "too bad that power Is amazing" everyone except Katsuki and I say as Eraserhead undoes his capture scarf wrapping it back around him as his hair goes down as he deactivates his quirk "your wasting my time now whoever's next can step up" Eraserhead says as he walks back to where he was standing as I run over to where Ochaco Is leaving Katsuki just standing there angrily as he looks over at us.

"Ouch Is your finger okay?" Ochaco asks "sure but It just really fucking hurts" I say "I took the exam because he was nothing a little bug I could crush if I wanted to" Katsuki says as another flashback happens flashback: "wow your so lucky your quirk is amazing Katsuki when I get mine I hope it's just as cool" a three-year-old me in a red shirt dark blue shorts with big red sneakers with white bottoms as I'm carrying both Katsuki and I's school bags as he's walking ahead of me at four years old wearing a dark blue shirt light beige shorts and wearing black shoes and carrying a long blue net "whatever Deku no matter what power you end up with you'll never be able to beat me" Katsuki said :end flashback "just an annoying bug that I can smash into the ground" Katsuki says to himself.

After that we do the remaining tests and then go back outside In front of the building of the test area "alright time to give you your results" Eraserhead says as he shows the results as he presses a button on a little remote project, hologram of a blue board with each of our names and our individual on it in Japanese as well as our rankings with my name at the top with me at 1st, Momo at 2nd, Shoto at 3rd, Katsuki at 4th, Tenya at 5th, Fumikage at 6th, Mezo at 7th, Mashirao at 8th, Eijiro at 9th, Mina at 10th, Ochaco at 11th, Koji at 12th, Rikido at 13th, Tsuyu at 14th, Yuga at 15th, Hanta at 16th, Denki at 17th, Kyoka at 18th, Toru at 19th and Mineta at 20th. Mineta collapses on the ground crying thinking he's going to be expelled "I'm not going to be a hero now!" Mineta shouts crying "stop crying grape-head just listen to what he has to say" I say as Mineta stops crying and looks up as Eraserhead turns off the holoboard "and I was lying no one's going home that was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests" Eraserhead says as everyone except Katsuki, Momo and I since Momo and I already knew about it since her and I are the smartest in the class and Katsuki doesn't give a shit that it was a ruse.