Episode 2: What It Takes To Be A Hero

Alright here we go episode 2: What It Takes To Be A Hero hope you guys enjoy it here we go

We were standing on the roof as All Might was standing there looking at me as I was standing behind him "without a quirk?" All Might asks but then he jolt a tiny little bit and starts writhing and trembling as his body is steaming ("oh no not now dammit not here!") All Might says in his mind "people think I don't stand a chance that not having any power makes me some kind of weakling, my classmates like to make fun of me but you know what that makes me want to prove them wrong" I say as All Might Is shrouded In steam "ever since I was a kid I've thought that saving people is the coolest thing you can do I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe" I say monologging as I smile "I want to be the kind of hero everyone in the world looks up to just like you" I say finishing my monologue as the steam goes away revealing All Might in his skeletal form. I then gasp ("his true form looks even worse In person") I say In my mind as I shout out at how much worse All Might looks like in his true form in person as I freak out.

Meanwhile

At the same time In another part of the city showed people walking and talking to each other just going about their day. In an alleyway the sludge villain is in the soda bottle All Might trapped him In as he wakes up opening his eyes "where am I, what happened?" the sludge villain asked as his eyes than widened as he remembered what happened as he saw a vision of all night sending his Texas Smash at him watering him all over the wall of the tunnel and then trapping him in the soda bottle has his eyes narrowed. "Oh yeah that bastard" the sludge villain said "If It wasn't for him I'd be out of town already" the sludge villain said lamenting his defeat by All Might the number one hero.

"That was rough weren't you and Midoriya good friends back when you were kids?" one of Katsuki's goons asks as he's walking, holding a green soda can with three yellow waves on it "yeah you were a little bit rougher with him than usual" the other says "It's his own damn fault for getting In my way" Katsuki says as he kicks the soda battle of the sludge villain Is In freeing him from his plastic bottle prison "you shouldn't waste your time on the guy" the one said as Katsuki then remembers what I said to him earlier (flashback: "What Explodo-Pomeranian afraid he'll get shown up by a quirkless kid?" I ask him in a taunting tone :flashback end) Katsuki then scowls "someone's got to teach that worthless nerd how the world really works" Katsuki says angrily as he crushes, and blows up, the soda can with smoke coming from his hand as he throws the charred can away as the two guys chuckle "hey I got an idea we should go to the arcade get your mind off it you know" the one guy says "fine" Katsuki says "or we can sneak into the bar at the station" the other guy says as the sludge villain slinks his way over to the three "Idiots if we get caught, there's no way UA will let me in!" Katsuki shouts "hey what's that?" the other two ask as they notice the sludge villain behind Katsuki. He turns around to see what they're looking at as the sludge villain rears himself up before or the three "perfect I like a skin suit with some fire" the sludge villain says as Katauki's eyes widen as the sludge villain laughs.

Meanwhile

At the same time with me on the building with All Might, I'm still shouting seeing him in his weakend true form "wait what happened you deflated" I say "wait where did your muscles go are you really All Might?" I ask him even though I know he's All Might "I assure you I'm All M-" All Might says as a waterfall of blood comes out of his mouth as I shout In disgust at the sight.
"You know how guys at the pool are always sucking in and flexing trying to look buff, I'm like that" All Might says "but you're such a cool guy, you're a giant of a man who saves everyone he defeats all obstacles, and wins the day with a fearless smile" I say as All Might sighs "there's plenty of fear behind that smile" All Might says as he sits down on the roof of the building.