Episode 9: Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!

All right here we go Episode 9: Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida! now how episode 8 went won't affect how this episode goes I hope you guys enjoy this episode and I hope you're enjoying the story so far now let's begin.

I'm standing in front of the gate at UA while there are reporters everywhere "hey you can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with all might?" a woman in a dark blue blather and dark blue skirt with reporter gear and a microphone asks "get lost reporters" I say going Inside as the woman gets offended a little bit "are you one of All Might's students" the reporter woman asks Ochaco "tell us what's the symbol of peace like in person?" the woman asks as Ochaco Is caught off guard "what's he like?" she asks thinking about it "well uh he's super muscle-y" she says awkwardly walking inside as Tenya walks up "how is he faring as a teacher what are you learning the reporter woman asks Tenya "his leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend the world's most prestigious educational institution of course he's the personification of honour and integrity would expect but he's also not afraid to show his students a more humourous sad it's truly a unique opportunity to be under the direct edge of the pro we all admire" Tenya says finishing his little speech.

Katsuki walks towards the gate and the reporter starts following him "excuse me kid are you In All Might's class oh hold on aren't you that sludge villain kid?" she asks as he gets angry "walk away" Katsuki says "please sir can you get all might for us?" the woman asks Eraserhead "also you look like a mess what's your deal?" she asks. "All Might's not on campus today now get outta here you've disturbed my students enough already" Eraserhead says walking inside the school.

The reporter woman gasps "but my viewers wanna know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher" the woman says "I feel like I've seen that guy somewhere before" a reporter man says "I don't know but he's a bit scruffy for a hero" the woman says ("how does All Might ever get anything done with this media circus stepping on his cape?") Eraserhead asks mentally "all right If you won't If you won't bring All Might out then I'll get him myself" the woman says as a man hold his hand out "no hold on" he says as an alarm blares red lights on the underside of the top of the gate turn red as a barrier starts raising all around the campus as the woman shouts surprised "hey what's happening!" she shouts as she falls to her knees with her mouth open in shock.

"Don't you know about the school's defenses?" a man asks "this gate is the UA barrier" the man says "defenses It practically killed me" the woman says as she turns her head to him "yeah I will it's designed to stop who doesn't have a student ID or special pass from entering the campus guess it works" the man says as the woman gets a little upset "apparently there are security sensors like this all over the place" the man says "keeping the public out this school it's untouchable the least they could do is grant me one interview" the woman says "I know right we can here for two days and I don't have a single comment on the record yet" the man says.

There's a man with short blueish gray hair wearing long sleeve black top and black pants and gray coloured a mechanical piece where the wrist should be standing at least 10 or so feet behind the crowd of reporters looking at the UA barrier.

A little later

"Didn't work on yesterday's combat training you guys I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results" Eraserhead says "Bakugo" Eraserhead says as Katsuki gets a little bit of an annoyed look "you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss" Eraserhead says "yeah whatever" Katsuki says "and Midoriya" Eraserhead says "yeah sir?" I ask "I see you were quite skilled and adept at martial arts I'm Impressed" Eraserhead says as I smile "but you could stand to learn some more techniques as well as some refinement of your form while you're using martial arts" Eraserhead says "ok sir" I say "so I recommend afterschool martial arts training with me understand" Eraserhead says "got It sir" I say nodding In understanding.