Episode 1: Izuku Midoriya: Origin

All right here we are for episode 1: Izuku Midoriya: Origin hope you guys enjoy it let's begin.

I open my eyes and get out of my bed wearing my All Might onesie as I walked to my full body mirror and looked at my reflection "today's the day I'm four years old" I say to myself with a smile. I quickly get dressed and head out of my to the kitchen of our apartment where my mom Is making breakfast.

"Good morning, Mom!" I say with excitement.

"Good morning, Izuku! Happy birthday!" she replies with a smile.

I sit down at the table and start eating my breakfast, but my mind is elsewhere. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Today is the day I finally get to find out if I have a Quirk, just like everyone else in the world. But I know that I don't have a quirk that's the whole reason Deku gets bullied for the ten years before he meets All Might.

I then have breakfast and then run to the computer In my room and open and play the video as my comes to the door of my room. In the video It was a scene of fire and wreckage with a destroyed bus on It's side "who Is he, the guy's already saved 100 people at least and it hasn't even been ten minutes" one man said "this Is...this Is crazy I can't believe It!" another man shouted and then there was a mighty laugh as a tanned man with blonde hair with two bangs standing up in a V shape wearing an all blue costume with yellow wrists with yellow wing shaped things with red and white stripes on it with yellow boots came up from behind the bus carrying eleven people and stood on top of the bus "look he's got more!" a camera man shouted as I gasp In wonder as the man continues laughing "fear not citizens, hope has arrived" the man said as I squeal In awe "because I am here" the man declared as I shout "All Might's the coolest hero in the universe! and once I get my quirk I'm gonna be a hero just like him!" I shout as I do All Might's laugh as I hold up my All Might figure as my mom smiles.

We then get ready and leave for the hospital and when we get there we wait in the waiting room for a little while and then we meet up with Dr. Daruma Ujiko or as I know him as Dr. Kyudai Garaki the doctor of All For One but I keep that knowledge to myself. We do some tests and then we're sitting In the room "sorry Kid It's not gonna happen" Dr. Ujiko says as I make my best devastated face so my mother doesn't think something Is wrong with me when I'm not devastated at finding out I don't have a quirk. I drop my All Might figure to keep up the act "oh dear so you really think there's something wrong then, most of the other kindergarteners In his class have already started to show signs already" mom says "my records say your a fourth generation quirk user, what powers do you and the boy's father have?" Dr. Ujiko asks "nothing to special, I can float small objects towards me and my husband breathes fire their useful enough I suppose" mom says as she floats, my all might figure Into her hand "Izuku should have already manifested one of these quirks or a combination of both but after viewing his x-rays I don't think he's going to" Dr. Ujiko says "you see when superpowers first began appearing, there were many research studies conducted and doctors discovered a link between the bones In a person's foot and their likelihood of developing a quirk" Dr. Ujiko explains "people with powers only have one joint in their pinky toes, their bodies have evolved into a more streamlined version of the human form" Dr. Ujiko explains ('which I still think Is bullshit because how does having only one joint in each of your pinky toes mean you have a power?') I think to myself. "You can see here that Izuku has two joints in his pinky toes like roughly 20% of the population these days based on the research that's available it's safe to say your son isn't going to develop a quirk" Dr. Ujiko says as mom thanks him as we leave and head home.

A few hours later

It was raining tonight as I was sitting in my room watching the video of All Might's Japanese debut "who Is he, the guy's already saved 100 people at least and it hasn't even been ten minutes" one man said "this Is...this Is crazy I can't believe It!" another man shouted and then there was a mighty laugh as a tanned man with blonde hair with two bangs standing up in a V shape wearing an all blue costume with yellow wrists with yellow wing shaped things with red and white stripes on it with yellow boots came up from behind the bus carrying eleven people and stood on top of the bus "look he's got more!" a camera man shouted as I was sitting there quietly as the man continues laughing "fear not citizens, hope has arrived" All Might says In the video as i'm sitting in my chair watching it "see that Mom?" I ask her In a sad tone as she turns "there's always a smile on his face no matter how bad things get" I say sadly as I'm still sitting there "even when things seem Impossible, All Might never gives up" I say sadly as I turn around with tears In my eyes as mom starts crying as I'm pointing at the screen "do you think...I can be a hero too?" I ask my mother as she runs over and hugs me as I'm sitting In my chair "I'm sorry Izuku I wish things were different" my mother says she's crying as I start crying.