Episode 13: In Each Of Our Hearts

All right here we go Episode 13: In Each Of Our Hearts I hope you guys are ready for season two now I hope you guys enjoy this episode and I hope you're enjoying the story so far now let's begin.

Tomura Is trembling in rage "he beat me he's not any weaker at all and look what he did to my Nomu he cheated" Tomura says In rage

In the mountain zone of the U.S.J.

"Get your hands up" a villains says "and no quirks got it" a tall, lean man with slanted grey eyes and beige, somewhat pimply skin. wearing a dark green sleeveless bodysuit with a white belt and black boots. Covering his face is a skull-shaped mask known as Tesla says "use your powers and I'll kill your friend here" Tesla says holding Denki up with his left hand as Denki Is still an idiot from frying his brain by going over his wattage limit earlier "Kaminari's helpless" Momo says "damn villain he totally caught us with our pants down" Kyoka says figuratively "I thought that electric blast would've fried them all were so stupid how did we not see this coming" Kyoka says "I feel a little brotherhood with other electric types so I don't want to kill him but I will if you make me" Tesla says raising his right hand as it surges with electricity causing Denki to shutter in fear ask Kyoka and Momo gasp as both girls raise their hands up not trying anything.

"an electric type he's probably the one Todoroki said was jamming our communications" Momo says as Tesla starts walking towards the two girls with his right hand surging with electricity "don't move a muscle let's take this nice and slow" Tesla says "you know you two dudes are so lucky people with electric type quirks are destined for mainstream success" Kyoka says as Tesla stops.

"What are you doing?" Momo asks as she's whispering to Kyoka "I mean even if you didn't wanna be a hero there are tons of jobs you could do in the city right you're kind of quirk is in high demand" Kyoka says secretly moving her right earphone jack behind her back as momo gasps as she realizes that Kyoka Is distracting the villain "so I was wondering why would you become a villain in the first place ("I see Jiro can attack without moving If she can manage to get her earphone jack plugged In") Momo says she mentally deduces Kyoka's plan "you don't have to answer I just thought it might be interesting to know" Kyoka says as she plugs her right earphone jack into her right boot.

"Ha" Tesla says making his right hand surge with electricity again putting it closer to Denki as Kyoka stops as Denki gasps in fear as Momo and Kyoka gasp "nice try think you can distract me that easily" Tesla says questioningly as Kyoka retracts her right earphone jack "big mistake sweetheart I'm not some dumb thug that can be outsmarted by a couple'a kids" Tesla says as all the other villains start to get up "you need to learn to take hostage situations seriously so here's the new deal either this idiot's going to die or you are how about that" Tesla says bringing his electrically charged hand closer to Denki "you can either save his life or your own" Tesla says as he then laughs as he starts walking towards the two girls "now what's it gonna be girlies?" Tesla asks the two walking towards them.

Meanwhile at central Plaza of the U.S.J.

All Might, Shoto, Eijiro, Katsuki and I are standing 20 feet away from Tomura and Kurogiri as All Might Is surrounded by smoke as he's steaming "oh come on what's going on here" Tomura says "he's just as strong as he's always been dammit don't tell me I was lied to" Tomura says scratching his neck with his right hand in a calm rage "what's wrong?" All Might asks as Tomura gasps "not attacking me didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier?" All Might asks as he narrows his eyes "well come and get me if you dare" All Might says as Tomura gasps.