Episode 8: Bakugo's Start Line

Alright here we go everybody episode 8: Bakugo's Start Line you guys are gonna enjoy this one it's gonna obviously start differently and I'm gonna take katsuki down with a martial arts combo instead of how episode 7 ended in the original series and I'm gonna finish him with the sure you can uppercut it's gonna be awesome so buckle up strap in get ready cause here we go

I'm still standing in front of Katsuki with my arms raised ready to fight "what Is Midoriya doing?" Denki asks "It looks like he's planning to fight Bakugo" Mezo says "but that's insane there's no way that his body is strong enough to allow him to just beat him" Hanta says "well we can't know unless we see It" Ejiro says. "Get ready Katsuki here I come!" I shout going towards him "bring It on Deku!" Katsuki shouts

I get to Katsuki "great tiger punch!" I shout as Katsuki tries to block my fist by raising both his arms but I punch him In his arms and he goes back a few feet as everyone in the observation room gasps "no way he pushed Bakugo back without even using his quirk that's just his raw physical power I thought Bakugo was overpowering Midoriya because he lacked raw physical power but Midoriya Is stronger without his quirk then I thought!" Denki says shocked "well don't forget about Midoriya's quirk superpower and how strong it is he would have to train his body to ridiculous levels of strength in order to be able to handle a quirk as powerful as his" Momo says as she observes the fight alongside everyone else.

"To think that punch was so strong without his quirk if he were to use his quirk at just 5% of its power that would've been even stronger and most likely broke Bakugo's arms" Rikido says "just imagine if he went to the maximum he can handle remember he said he can handle 40% without damaging his body if he had gone to 40% of the power he can handle and use that punch he would've most likely shattered Bakugo's arms remember he threw that ball 1000 m when he went 100% Bakugo's arms would've been blasted right off if that was the case so he's lucky Midoriya didn't use his quirk to 100% of its power" Fumikage says "a truly terrifying power" Fumikage adds "and he did all that damage just using 40% of his quirk's power he would've probably just destroyed the entire top of the building if he used 100%" Rikido says "yes a truly terrifying power let's all be thankful that Midoriya wants to be a hero" Momo says as she states the obvious as everyone agrees ("young Yaoyorozu Is correct If young Midoriya wished to become a villain instead only I would be able to stop him because of his level of mastery of the quirk already not even endeavour would be able to stop him with his mastery of 40% of One For All's power") All Might says mentally.

"You think your better than me because you can throw a strong punch" Katsuki shouts as he rushes "nah I know I'm better than you" I say as Katsuki gets more angry as he tries to send a huge explosion my way but I dodge and I jump behind him and throw a punch to his back "Superpower 1% Detroit Smash!" I shout punching his back well only using one percent of one for all's power as I hear a little bit of cracking ("ah shit maybe I should've done that without using one for all oh well") I say mentally. Katsuki gets angry and swings his arm around and I jump back as he makes an explosion as he turns "when and how the fuck did you get so good at fighting and how the fuck did you get so strong in comparison to a quirkless person!" Katsuki shouts "a combination of built-up spite, 10 years of the hardest physical training each age can handle from 4 to 14 and training In every martial art from 4 to 14 at the same time and my desire to get stronger" I say "well whatever you're still not gonna beat me!" Katsuki shouts as he tries to attack me but I dodge and I hit In his right side with my right leg "crane kick!" I shout as I kick him in his left side with my left leg "crane kick!" I shout as Katsuki stumbles forward.