==Prologue==

The air in the gymnasium was charged with anticipation as Hiro, a young and prodigious volleyball player, stood on the court

The crowd buzzed with excitement, eager to witness his remarkable skills firsthand. The nationals in high school volleyball had reached its pinnacle, and the championship match was about to conclude.

It was now the fifth and final set, and both teams, Akihiro High School and Estrein High School had reached a deadlock with scores of 24-24.

The entire gymnasium was filled with tension as the players on both teams sweated and panted from exhaustion.

Among them was Aubert Hiro, a prodigy in volleyball and one of the regulars on the Akihiro High School team. Renowned as the best libero in the school's volleyball club, and in America. Aubert's skills were highly respected and valued.

Aubert, a 15-year-old individual, has short red hair, striking green eyes, fair skin, and a well-figured face. Their developing physique reflects signs of a healthy lifestyle and potential for further growth.

As the referee's whistle pierced the air, signaling the start of the match, the opposing team served the ball with all their might.

Aubert, displaying his exceptional receiving skills, effortlessly received the service, setting the stage for his team's next move. The Akihiro High School spiker soared through the air, ready to deliver a powerful spike. However, the opposing blockers rose to the occasion, skillfully timing their block to nullify the attack.

Undeterred, Aubert reacted swiftly, diving to save the ball from hitting the ground. His incredible reflexes and determination kept the rally alive.

The ball was sent back over the net, but the Estrein High School spiker seized the opportunity and unleashed a thunderous spike.

In a display of extraordinary defensive prowess, Aubert managed to position himself perfectly, raising his arms to dig the spike. The crowd held its breath as the ball ricocheted off his forearms, soaring high into the air. With a moment of respite, Akihiro High School regrouped and orchestrated a coordinated attack.

Akihiro's setter skillfully set the ball, and their outside hitter, fueled by the intensity of the moment, launched an unstoppable cross-court spike. The Estrein blockers were caught off guard, unable to form an effective defense. The ball hit the floor, evading their desperate attempts to save it.

The Akihiro High School crowd erupted into cheers as they took the lead, now with a score of 25-24. The players on the court exchanged triumphant glances, fueling their determination to secure victory.

However, the game was far from over. Estrein High School, refusing to accept defeat, regrouped and executed a series of well-coordinated attacks.

Despite Akihiro's valiant efforts, they struggled to maintain their defense against the relentless onslaught. The Estrein spiker, fueled by the desire to turn the tide, delivered a fierce spike that grazed the fingertips of Akihiro's blockers and soared past them, landing within the boundaries of the court.