1- My New Life

Join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/pqBkfyPj

========================

Sora's POV

It has been six years since I was reincarnated into this world. Let me share with you the details of what I experienced during that time. As an infant, I had to go through the usual stages of infancy. Unfortunately, dealing with messy diapers was not a pleasant experience.

During my toddler years, I achieved a milestone before Shoyo did. I started walking before him, and my mother was astonished by this early development, calling me "gifted." It was a proud moment for me.

When I reached 5, I started to jog around the neighborhood to improve my stamina, I did push-ups to strengthen my upper body, and I also swing random tree branches to practice my strokes.

Fortunately, my mother and Shoyo were not aware of that, if they were, then mom is going to keep a closer watch on me.

But that's not all. In this new life, I was excited to be reborn as Shoyo's older twin brother. The prospect of finally meeting the character I adored in my previous life filled me with excitement and anticipation.

Taking on the role of a protective older brother, I formed a deep bond with Shoyo. He became very attached to me, and I was determined to guide and support him throughout our journey together.

On the day we started elementary school, I gently shook Shoyo awake, reminding him that it was time to get ready.

"Shoyo, wake up, it's time for school," I said with a sense of responsibility. "It's our first day of Elementary, and we don't want to be late."

In the Japanese Education System, elementary school is attended by children aged 6 to 12. As Shoyo slowly opened his eyes, he gradually rose from the bed, stretching and yawning.

"Good morning, Aniki," Shoyo greeted me, rubbing one of his eyes sleepily.

"Good morning to you too, Shoyo," I replied with a warm smile.

"Go take a shower. Mom has already prepared food, and I've prepared your uniform," I informed him, expressing my eagerness to help.

Among us twins, I considered myself the more responsible one. At the age of 4, I was already capable of cooking, doing laundry, and organizing clothes. This was thanks to my memories of my previous life. My abilities astonished my mother, and she was proud of me.

Shoyo smiled softly and gratefully exclaimed, "Thank you, Aniki!" He hugged me tightly, displaying his affection.

I chuckled affectionately at his adorable behavior, then gently ruffled his hair.

"Shoyo, you better make sure to eat all of Mom's food. Food is vital for our physical growth," I reminded him, emphasizing the importance of a healthy diet.

Shoyo nodded slowly, understanding the significance of proper nutrition. He then released the hug and declared,

"I'm going to take a shower!" With determination, he left the bed and headed toward the bathroom.

From a distance, I watched Shoyo with a sense of pride and joy, smiling at the thought of the adventures that awaited us on our new day at elementary school.

=======================

I and Shoyo have arrived in front of the school gate. I saw other kids walking through the gates, some kids walked alone while others walked with their parents.

Glancing at Shoyo, I noticed the glimmer of stars in his eyes, a clear sign of his enthusiasm for this new chapter in our lives.

"Aniki, what club will you join?" Shoyo eagerly inquired, his curiosity shining through.