- 1 -

It's been a month since that night it all happened and it's the day we should've been getting married. The day after Charles and I broke up and announced it immediately as well as called off the wedding. I heard how it all went down from Max and Daniel before speaking to Charles and it's just disgusting and I'm even sorry for them witnessing it. Not a ton of people within the F1 community know, only my family, his family, max and Daniel know.

I guess they had walked in on him sleeping with another girl in a back room of a club. I don't know what possessed him to do that. I know alcohol does a lot but just how? I still don't understand it. Either way, Charles and I broke it off and we haven't spoken. He's seen Benji, my nephew who he absolutely adores, at races and I've been near those interactions and a quick wave or hi with a small smile but never anything one on one since. My father and brother Phillipe work for the Ferrari team so we're all always on the road. But that's also how Charles and I met.

Today being the day Charles and I would've gotten
married made it super hard to do anything. All morning I was just reading tweets and comments and headlines about how today would've been that day. The public doesn't know what Charles did so there's still tons of questions being asked.

After a while of crying and thinking and all of the negative stuff I decided to get up and see if my sister was down for a day together.

"Miiillaaa!" I yelled through the hall way.

"Here." She said as she was eating.

"Wanna go out and do things? Nails? Maybe shopping or food? Just something to get out of the house." I asked. She nodded.

"Yes absolutely let's get ready!" She said as she started to clean her dishes.

Mila is 18 and just graduated school and is leaving to go back to the US for college soon. Us kids were born in California though and our mom is Jordanian and Monegasque, yet raised in Monaco and our dad is Monegasque, born and raised here as well which is how we have ties here besides Phillipe working for Ferrari. But 8 years ago we moved to Monaco as a family when my dad became apart of Ferrari. We grew up speaking French, Italian, Arabic and English. We're a talented family if you can't tell! Totally kidding.

I quickly hopped into the shower before getting out, drying off and started my hair and make up. Didn't take me very long since I didn't put on a ton of make up. Then Mila and I picked outfits out together. We decided to match with some long black blazers and just some black slacks and t shirt.

"Oooo let's get flowers and take pictures with them!" Mila said as we walked to my car.

"Yeah I like that idea!" I told her as I unlocked my car. I had a grey matte Lamborghini Urus. I bought it for myself on my 24th birthday this year. I'd worked so hard for this car. I graduated from college at 20 due to me being able to do half of it in high school in America before moving here. I work in graphic designs, I help Formula One as a whole with all of their banners, displays, etc. It is a from home or travel job and I love it!

"Oh my god." I said as I opened the gate from the parking garage. Across the street was fans and press everywhere. They were surrounding a car and I knew immediately it was probably Charles. With my luck it would be.

"Let's hope it's not him." I said to Mila. I started to pull out and my engine being a little loud brought some attention and most people know my car so everyone started waving and screaming. I just smiled and waved slightly before driving off.

"It was Max." Mila said was halfway in the backseat looking out the window.

"Oh thank god. Get your seatbelt on girl!" I yelled while laughing.